Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't bow to taxi terrorists

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/edito...8ZqtC7TbiH1Vss
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

What do they expect? The part of the law they are upset about is normal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

tell that to X.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't know why they are protesting at because is not like them was obeying the previous laws.

unless they are protesting that they believe they will no longer be able to ignore the laws …?

nobody cannot tell mi nutten cause in on the road everyday and si dem and hear dem.

unfortunately I cannot honest say that is only a few bad apples ….. at least half of dem are bad apples …. and i'm being generous because the MAJORITY that I encounter on a day to day basis are not the law abiding type

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

more than half...& up your side is probably 100%...

Comment

I was being kind

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You have a few in the country side that is decent. Seeing how these drivers drive at places like Constant spring road and Dunrobin etc. creating a lane for themselves and everybody complain that police is not around. Now the real solution is a camera, I hope the public don't sit silent and let these terrorists get they way then they call the call in programs.

Comment

X is always on the wrong side of history.. or reality for that matter..

Comment

Ban mi !
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X