No announcement yet.

Tenacity versus talent!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice quotes, but I am at a lost here, what did I do or didn't do that would make me guilty?

Comment

What arguement was raging on the forum when or why Stoni went MIA ,and where was your voice? ....Dem say fi leff it alone ,but yuh know me,I cant. God forbid somebody with moderator powers want to accuse a forumite of circumventing the football rules by posting about an agent/player who becomes persona non grata because of personal grievances.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Things good me boss. Me still deh ya pon the forum a push my "radical" views and a fight wid Mr. Robot DonUno. All now him no see me post pon our school's academic improvements.
        Very commendable achievement....for the JA environment

The evaluation of education outcomes by measuring the results of archaic standardized tests on dated subject matter delivered by rote.... is not my idea of a useful 21st century model. This prepares kids for 1979...not 2019

But it's perfect to maintain Jamaica's backward state
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Direct me to the specific post, mek sure me kno bout it b4 yuh accuse mi.
          A tek it wasn't dis thread.

Comment

Post,yuh mean Silence?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No genius, I want to see if I am aware of the thread, and if it was one that really demanded a reaction, by the way, did you respond?

Comment

Yuh can send de link via private message to me.

Comment

Such is your conscience, weak!

Comment

Miss yuh vibes brethren,your football analysis is needed and missed,even if we disagree, your class is exemplary.

Comment

To better understand what I’m driving at compare a FIRST Tech Challenge with a Schools Challenge QUIZ 😏

That’s a perfect illustration of the issue. Quizzes were all the rage in 1950s - 1970s. Yet while the more evolved world has long moved on... JA is still in awe of a QUIZ as its leading academic competition 4 decades past its sell by date. 🤮

A perfect example of our backwardness in an economy dominated by low-skill sectors 😕
                      Last edited by Don1; June 17, 2019, 04:25 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Thanks, I am no closer to knowing for sure wgat u r alluding to.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          To better understand what I’m driving at compare a FIRST Tech Challenge with a Schools Challenge QUIZ 😏

That’s a perfect illustration of the issue. Quizzes were all the rage in 1950s - 1970s. Yet while the more evolved world has long moved on... JA is still in awe of a QUIZ as its leading academic competition 4 decades past its sell by date. 🤮

😕

Boss I agree with you on everything above. We just disagree on the practicality of the fix.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Practicality?? What's that?

If there's a problem which jeopardizes the development of the country policy changes should be made.

The only reason corrective changes aren't made in education is due to ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                            X