Super Cat : He and his family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    nothing new has happened...super cat has had mental issues for decades...little X jus trying a ting...
    Thanks little X with his fake news

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      Thanks little X with his fake news
      Bricktop.You live in a dark wirl.
      One of the most achieved deejay
      Sick and we understand you dont
      Know what empathy means much
      Less to have.but a little human sympathy
      Or regards i.e concern can go along
      Way.Are you a person?hmm! Or something.
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Wow!

Yuh turn your back for one second and all hell breaks loose on this Forum! I am thinking I should prolong my exile.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you're acting as if it is a self imposed exile...you cyaan come back round here till little X gives you permission to return...remember dat

Comment

....or just submit to your instincts and just jump into the mud
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ah suh di ting set...

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Wow!

Yuh turn your back for one second and all hell breaks loose on this Forum! I am thinking I should prolong my exile.
              Sometimes bwoy affi get disciplined. Wuss when di subject bwoy is a forced US exile... criticizing folks who CHOOSE to live in the USA... BECAUSE they live there and hold certain opinions.

Ah cudden juss mi si di supreme irony and lunacy of dat

Wi nuh romp wid Criminal-Supporting Dummy Deportees unuh
              Last edited by Don1; April 7, 2021, 11:55 AM.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

wvbs...don't mek eediat little X influence you with his foolishness...he was the one who started the thread for no other reason than to rehash super cat's issues...little X is the one who lives in a dark world & lacks empathy...look towards the light wvbs...

Comment

Dippy yuh really nuh sensible at all

wvbs...don't mek eediat little X influence you with his foolishness...he was the one who started the thread for no other reason than to rehash super cat's issues...little X is the one who lives in a dark world & lacks empathy...look towards the light wvbs...
                  The Dummy Deportee speaks of "lives in a dark world" and "lacks empathy" Dis rich

Is this the same Dummy Deportee who is a very enthusiastic and public supporter of mass murderers like Dudus & Co????? Who's on public record stating that the vermin Dudus "brought peace" to that Godforsaken cesspool called Tivoli Gardens? Dat world fulla "light"?

Dummy head gone fi real

Look like mi affi tek anneda trip down Dudus' Murder Memory Lane fi update the masses on the Dummy Deportee's true nature. Buckle Up Dummy
                  Last edited by Don1; April 7, 2021, 04:52 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    The Dummy Deportee speaks of "lives in a dark world" and "lacks empathy" Dis rich

Is this the same Dummy Deportee who is a very enthusiastic and public supporter of mass murderers like Dudus & Co????? Who's on public record stating that the vermin Dudus "brought peace" to that Godforsaken cesspool called Tivoli Gardens? Dat world fulla "light"?

Dummy head gone fi real

Look like mi affi tek anneda trip down Dudus' Murder Memory Lane fi update the masses on the Dummy Deportee's true nature. Buckle Up Dummy

For starters who is dummy deportee?
                    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Had always ask y some deemed intellect lick off on
                      Deportees.America can kick anyone out their country
                      Or all of us.
                      USA is not our own.To class someone as deportee
                      Is low ignorance and pure scorn that no individual
                      Deserves.Don1 you always politicize things.
                      Born PnP who ah front jlp yah now
                      Honorable gentleman who own bank of
                      Jamaica.
                      Last edited by wbvs; April 7, 2021, 06:55 PM.
                      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

school dem wbvs...wasn't marcus mosiah garvey a deportee?

Comment

Anything you say boss

Comment

Confession (even backhanded) is good for the soul

But Dippy yuh really ah guh dehsuh? Yuh really ah compare your Dummy self wid Marcus??? Say it aint so Dippy

The issue is not really your being a deportee Dippy. I just find the name amusing... as well as accurate and useful. When yuh get ahead of yuhself yahsuh dat tends to calm you

Your key defect is being a mass murder supporter and likely ally in criminality.

You represent the fundamental reason Jamaica is a fcuked up, crime-infested hellhole. You and your "associates" represent a huge factor in people fleeing that hellhole to live elsewhere. Yes those refugees are the people you like to criticize on this channel.

It's people like you that create the horror show dat is Jamaica.

It's people like you dat muss get bun out everlasting. I'm on it
                            Last edited by Don1; April 7, 2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Tactically astute!

Comment

Alot of people got deported not only from the usa and turn their lives around.Political jlp clergy
                                Pernel charles is a role model.The term deportee
                                Is a bad wud.No intellect or gossiper in general
                                Should use that word.Don1 wat you saying is
                                Foolishnish.I dont understand and you certainly
                                Dont overstand.
                                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X