Super Cat : He and his family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    hate? how could i hate somebody that makes me laugh as much as you & rockhead do? i look forward to the ridiculous posts you two make each day...it brings great joy to my life...comic relief

Forgive me for believing it's so, if it's not hate you have a psychotic sense of humor which lacks empathy that needs to be addressed.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

who made the thread about super cat...me or you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Mutabaruka walks barefoot does that means he has a mental illness
        muta sound sane to you?

Comment

Well Sir X, in any event, we are not effective, we will gladly defer to Don1, how he makes you(Bricktop) feel?My guess is you (Bricktop)will tuck your tail between your legs and hide from the question, prove me wrong or get exposed as the blabbering coward you are.

Comment

how does who make me feel? who started this thread about super cat? was it empathetic of the person to start the thread? what did the person think we would discuss in this thread when they started it? you two clowns are living up to your reputations...providing comic relief as usual

Comment

LOL!! The Dummy Deportee’s Hobson’s Choice

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Well Sir X, in any event, we are not effective, we will gladly defer to Don1, how he makes you(Bricktop) feel?My guess is you (Bricktop)will tuck your tail between your legs and hide from the question, prove me wrong or get exposed as the blabbering coward you are.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You are underestimating the the intelligence of the forum ites, you interjected into the discussion how Sir X and I make you feel, therefore you laid the grounds for my question, how Mr Don1 makes you feel?
                What you have done is expose yourself as I stated you would , you are allowed a second bite at the apple, the question (still)stands.
                HOW DOES Don1 MAKE YOU FEEL?

Comment

No, you are the one who is well deserving of all the honours, very impressive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
                    You are underestimating the the intelligence of the forum ites
                    by the look of things i'm overestimating your intelligence

Comment

At your own peril, and likely the ites have an informed opinion.

Comment

The Dummy Deportee is betwixt a Rock and a Hard Place

🥳 🥳 🥳

TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
                          likely the ites have an informed opinion.
                          are you referring to the whatsapp group again?

Comment

cool WBVS all good.

Comment

all now someone cant say want happen to the DJ.

Comment

nothing new has happened...super cat has had mental issues for decades...little X jus trying a ting...
                                Last edited by Bricktop; April 5, 2021, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X