Whazup people? Hope everyone being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whazup people? Hope everyone being

careful out there. This covid thing is a serious thing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

big up to X, Reggaedoc and everyone on the forefront.

keep Safe
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am on the front line. My business The UPS Store is considered an essential service.

I have cut back opening hours 10am to 6pm at all 3 locations.

Six foot marks are placed on the floor. Surfaces including door handles, phones , computer rental stations etc..... are cleaned regularly.

With all of that, I do not feel safe. We interact with over 100 customers/day. At least 5 employees have chosen not to take the risk.

Commerce must continue. Folks depend on us for critical items. It's the life I have chosen.
      Last edited by HL; March 27, 2020, 09:58 AM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

you a madman...i woulda lock up my store tight...

Comment

yeah I have in mind to call you. Keep safe. Although not on the front line, I am deemed essential services. I am most able to work from home but have to go in a few times, I have to get a nurse check every time I have to go in, and we had one person who work with us with a case, but they travel to Washington DC.

Tuff time make take and make sure the sec. is good.

If this thing continue we may have food shortages.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL. Wear your mask, stay 6ft away and drink lots of water

Comment

Thank you Boss. Considering further reductions in opening hours next week. Not safe being exposed to the public.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                you a madman...i woulda lock up my store tight...
                Being a part of the supply chain systems, make it not practical BT. Certain sections of commerce must continue. Take trucking for example......

HL

Comment

Working...
                X