• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul : What's the Priority list

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/jurgen...rpool-comments

From the horses mouth😏
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I am sure he(Klopp) means what he says on the day it was said,but then tomorrow it could all change.
    A snapshot from a day of a shameless flip flopper.

Comment

Explain how that will work for my big side,I understand((( your))) position 😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Big?
        Now you lost me,prior to that, I REALLY thought we were talking about Liverpool.
        But just in case you misspoke, and we are actually talking about a side that has a very HUGE trophy cabinet housing only one trophy,earned in your lifetime,then I will only remind you of the typical convenient excuses to explain the well documented failures.

Comment

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

Do you really expect Klopp to say anything different?

Let's see what he does!
          Peter R

Comment

As Klopp says , explain how that will work?

Comment

If you see JK start MFS EVERY match then you may have a point; all I'm suggesting is that his lineups and how he uses them will say a lot about priority.
              Peter R

Comment

I believe he agrees with you.Me too,it's just that no one can explain how that works(( throughout ))the season,given it's(( unpredictability)),hence it's best to focus on........

Mi dun talk.😏

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  What do you think Klopp's answer would have been to this question at the start of the season: "Which ONE trophy do you most want to win this season?" I know for you it's the League Cup, but try for a moment to think like an intelligent person. Mi know it ruff. But try.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We all would like the prem,the question stands about prioritizing the prem ,how do you do that ?
                    ..🙄

Comment

We all would like the prem,the question stands about prioritizing the prem ,how do you do that ?
                      ..🙄
                      If it's the Prem, then that's the priority. Very simple.
                      =====
                      'How', is up to each manager, but Klopp would be a fraud if he answered the question I posed to you with any other competition other than the Prem. The league is always the priority.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So you dont know (If) is not a definite qualifier,that simple,Klopp questions stands .

Comment

So you dont know (If) is not a definite qualifier,that simple,Klopp questions stands .
                          Typical. The obvious rhetorical nature of the statement is lost on you as usual. I guess you truly believe the ONE trophy Klopp would say we want to win this season is the league cup? LOL! Okay.

Comment

The rhetoric you choose to inject is (if) and (want) ,how does that deal with the reality of unpredictability.

(If) and (want) is admitting there is that unpredictability.Klopp questions stands!

Comment

The rhetoric you choose to inject is (if) and (want) ,how does that deal with the reality of unpredictability.

(If) and (want) is admitting there is that unpredictability.Klopp questions stands!
                              Dude - give up. You are grasping at straws. One more time:

1. The PRIORITY is the LEAGUE - If Klopp says ANYTHING DIFFERENT, he is either a LIAR or a FOOL. I don't think he is either.
                              2. BECAUSE the PRIORITY is the LEAGUE
                              3. THEN the manager will take steps throughout the season to win this trophy ahead of all others...

PERIOD!

HOW he chooses to make those steps, is up to him. He is asking "how" when anyone with a brain understands that that is his JOB! No one else's. So if he doesn't know HOW, then he would never be in the role he is now, he just is smart enough not to tip his hand. But of course, you're too stupid to get that.

Comment

Working...
                              X