Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An easy 250 mill to spend: We haven't factored in commercial

Revenue: Wi rich!..

The fee Liverpool earned by reaching Champions League final – and how much they get for winning : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/0...et-for-winning
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I dont know why but i think we have good owners,we arent as rich as City ,Man u , Chelsea but we can compte with them,maybe i should say not as rich yet given the roll we are on or maybe i should say we will never be as rich as them,but we have consistently made the top 4 for the past 3 seasons,consistently made the CL finals for 2 seasons.

Would I be wrong to state we have improved considering we havent won a trophy yet,you think its time we get a youth coach.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

.......a bet yuh doh have one liverpool jersey..........................
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh right ,I have 2

Comment

Wow yuh still a rock yuh Johnny Barnes and yuh Robbie Fowler jerseys weh tun midriffs? Die hard to the core.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This is soooo sad for them, the possibility of getting back to back EPL titles, realizing that, would undoubtedly be its greatest accomplishment.Only for it(should that be the case),to be dwarfed by an EPl team winning The trophy.
            Do not worry squatter City, the perpetual CL drought begins and ends in you tiny oily tenament yard, Manchester has actually seen the trophy, in real life.

Comment

I agree with Rock,Hl!

Comment

Working...
              X