My fellow Manuligans .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Manuligans .

I think Donny van de Beek is a good signing, especially given OGS lack of respect for a bona fide defensive mid.
    He will keep the opponents weary passing the ball out of their half, he is unselfish, fairly competent protecting the ball, and completing the pass.
    He is efficient!
    I think OGS' acquisitions have proven worthwhile, and I believe this is going to be another ..

I think it will turn out to be a good buy. I am ecstatic about the price. Forget about Sancho. Go buy the young defender for £53m then go get Thiago for £27 and bring back Memphis for around £50m. Four players of quality for around £150m, then sell off. Smalling- £20, Lingard for around £10-12m, Preriera for £10, Rojo and Jones around £10 to £12. We can collect at least £50m from players’ sale. That would be a good summer.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I think it will turn out to be a good buy. I am ecstatic about the price. Forget about Sancho. Go buy the young defender for £53m then go get Thiago for £27 and bring back Memphis for around £50m. Four players of quality for around £150m, then sell off. Smalling- £20, Lingard for around £10-12m, Preriera for £10, Rojo and Jones around £10 to £12. We can collect at least £50m from players’ sale. That would be a good summer.
      Which Thiago is this? The one at Bayern?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Man Utd have held talks with Bayern Munich midfielder and Liverpool target Thiago Alcantara, according to reports.

Thiago is set to leave the Bundesliga outfit this summer after deciding not to sign a contract extension with the club.

The Champions League winners are loathed to lose the 29-year-old for nothing next summer and are ready to cash in.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Man Utd have held talks with Bayern Munich midfielder and Liverpool target Thiago Alcantara, according to reports.

Thiago is set to leave the Bundesliga outfit this summer after deciding not to sign a contract extension with the club.

The Champions League winners are loathed to lose the 29-year-old for nothing next summer and are ready to cash in.

LOL
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X