Lazie : No Corruption, No Crime ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Lazie,Brick and Sass ,call it the price of progress.
    Yet again ... twisting people’s words. No need to start lying X.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
      Yeh. Sometimes they sound like party activists rather than patriotic Jamaicans.
      Oh? Okay ....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lying ,really that would be your crew realm of discourse! You who cant admit your party is failing at crime and corruption like the party before that.

You create smoke screens by labeling me a comrade or weed head,yet you deny it's the same person giving credit to Andrew/ Jlp economic success, yes I do hope he gets another term,to spur the purging of the PNP,in much the same way PJ/ PNP victories spurred the purging of Seaga/ JLP.

Competition is healthy in that new ideas are formed and the people benefit.That said if Andrew/ JLP can push through prosecurital powers to lock up his friend. He definitely deserves not another term,but one after that.

People like you are what's wrong with the nation.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lying ,really that would be your crew realm of discourse! You who cant admit your party is failing at crime and corruption like the party before that.

You create smoke screens by labeling me a comrade or weed head,yet you deny it's the same person giving credit to Andrew/ Jlp economic success, yes I do hope he gets another term,to spur the purging of the PNP,in much the same way PJ/ PNP victories spurred the purging of Seaga/ JLP.

Competition is healthy in that new ideas are formed and the people benefit.That said if Andrew/ JLP can push through prosecurital powers to lock up his friend. He definitely deserves not another term,but one after that.

People like you are what's wrong with the nation.
          Wait .... is this the same MisterX and the other names you used previously? Crime did not begin when this government took office as a matter of fact, the people who you support, the Poverty crew has been an obstacle. When they saw there was a big decrease in murders, YOUR people pulled the plug on what was working. So don’t come with failing on crime when YOUR people pull certain stunts. Oh wait ... that was the objective.

Corruption. Not everything the Poverty Not Prosperity crew call corruption is so, but seeing that you support them of course you would believe. Regarding the issue with Reid, the PM removed him from the ministry and the government to allow the investigation to take place. There is no claim of a cover up by the gov’t, the investigators have indicated that they are proceeding with their work .... so what would you have done differently?

Now your previous post was deceptive. Anyone reading this forum for the first time and came across that post would think Sass, Bricktop and I supported what Reid did. There are numerous things we will disagree on ... but nah twist my words.

Comment

More smoke screen, you dont know my aliases by now, have i hid from them,surprised you didnt label me as weed head or comrade but wait you did ,indirectly.

Now its "your people" " Poverty Not Prosperity " crew ?.The problem is your positions are vague at best as it pertains to corruption under the JLP, how hard is it for you to call for prosecuting those implicated for corruption,in whatever party ,not just the PNP ?

Not just an investigation, arent you tired of investigations, that go on a lifetime and nothing comes out of it but a election slogan of who tief what or the pot calling the kettle black,your failure to advocate for prosecutorial powers condems you as a tribalist.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

More smoke screen, you dont know my aliases by now, have i hid from them,surprised you didnt label me as weed head or comrade but wait you did ,indirectly.

Now its "your people" " Poverty Not Prosperity " crew ?.The problem is your positions are vague at best as it pertains to corruption under the JLP, how hard is it for you to call for prosecuting those implicated for corruption,in whatever party ,not just the PNP ?

Not just an investigation, arent you tired of investigations, that go on a lifetime and nothing comes out of it but a election slogan of who tief what or the pot calling the kettle black,your failure to advocate for prosecutorial powers condems you as a tribalist.
              Refer to my first response in this thread. Are you calling for someone to be charged without conducting an investigation?

Comment

Refer to the member of the Integrity Commission is of the view that Jamaica's anti-corruption strategies are not working. MOCA is yet to be fully operationalised despite promises. The Integrity Commission that I am apart of has not prosecuted a single person in 15 months," he declared.

That is since its inception,before that 40 years.

Is it country or party for you Lazie ?

Comment

Yep. "Investigation" is simply a delay tactic in order to get the fix in, so nobody gets prosecuted. The BMW X5 case in Jamaica is a good example.

Comment

Yep. "Investigation" is simply a delay tactic in order to get the fix in, so nobody gets prosecuted. The BMW X5 case in Jamaica is a good example.
                    Ok Doc ... how would you go about it then?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Ok Doc ... how would you go about it then?
                      Charge them now!!!.
                      What you waiting for?. For yhem to admit that they stole the money or for surveillance videos?.

Comment

Reid: Caught with his hands in JC / Min of Ed cookie Jar with family members !

https://youtu.be/Q2eHFNrTJR4

Comment

Charge them now!!!.
                          What you waiting for?. For yhem to admit that they stole the money or for surveillance videos?.
                          You understand the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt? Then if the case falls apart or the defendants are found not guilty you complain about the case being fixed. What is wrong with allowing the investigators to gather the facts regarding the case?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            You understand the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt? Then if the case falls apart or the defendants are found not guilty you complain about the case being fixed. What is wrong with allowing the investigators to gather the facts regarding the case?
                            Dont they have enough info to arrest Reid?. What more do they want?. The notion of reasonable doubt is the standard for a conviction in court. What does that have to do with arresting him?.

Comment

I have no idea why the police officers would be asking for money, it is not that type of a case.
                              The audacity of Reid, to think he(a newbie)would embark on redirecting funds for the purpose of stealing it certainly suggests he is of the opinion he would get away with it, how did the scandal broke again?
                              This is just the tip of the iceberg, the hideous truth is submerged.Reid is just a ticky ticky.
                              The pay to play scheme is what will be exposed, it will start with foreign investors having a terrible time reconciling their records with Jamaica's, buckle up.

Comment

Not at all, he has already opined on issues without any conclusive investigations.
                                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLO6vwaYtBU

Comment

Working...
                                X