RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prostitution: Legalise it and regulate it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If prostitution is legalized it will undoubtedly expand massively especially given Jamaica's corrupt and lawless environment."

If properly regulated it wouldn't happen although in Jamaica but I think Jamaican women have more ambition than to choose this over their careers. You think it is just because it is illegal why more people are not doing it now?

Moral decay? can it get any worst?? we are already there my friend.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      "If prostitution is legalized it will undoubtedly expand massively especially given Jamaica's corrupt and lawless environment."

If properly regulated it wouldn't happen although in Jamaica but I think Jamaican women have more ambition than to choose this over their careers. You think it is just because it is illegal why more people are not doing it now?

Moral decay? can it get any worst?? we are already there my friend.
      Properly regulated?? LOL!!!!! So if prostitution is legalized there won't be lots more prostitutes?? LOL!!!

Oh you don't believe the moral decay can get worse???

Just try legalizing prostitution and see what happens.

It's an exceptionally idiotic idea
      Last edited by Don1; June 7, 2019, 09:36 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The baby?

Comment

NY would become first state to fully decriminalize sex work under new bill

NEW YORK — A new bill introduced to state lawmakers Monday seeks to fully legalize sex work and eliminate prior criminal records related to most sex work charges. If passed, it would make New York the first state to fully decriminalize sex work.

If passed, the legislation would make it legal to both sell and buy sex under specific circumstances. The legislation would also regulate the actual places where prostitution takes place, in an effort to regulate sex work and make working conditions for sex workers safer.

https://pix11.com/2019/06/11/ny-woul...nder-new-bill/
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL! Yuh still deh pon yuh fool-fool Babylon pumpum enterprise. Mek Babylon dem declare Staten Island as one commercial sex zone now

Anyting Babylon duh yuh falla lika lemming....

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I guess following Babylon down an industrial path would be considered being a lemming also.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Let this be a lesson to you. Not all lemmings are bad. Propose supn sensible and see

Comment

Working...
                X