View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Reggae Junior

Dear Coaches and Friends,

Both myself and Baris Johnson would just like to express our appreciation for all those involved in the supporting and those who attended the Oct/Nov GSM International Coaching Course Advanced Level 2 and for your efforts with us to develop new partnerships for football development in Jamaica with a GSM effort. We are encouraged for the the future.

The support you put forward was greatly appreciated by me and our GSM staff in Jamaica. Most of all I want to commend you on your commitment and courage to be willing change your thinking and actions as training players to play football at a higher level whether you are a youth or senior coach. This was encouraging for me and you will be in my thoughts and prayers for great success. Keep pressing upward and don’t go backwards as the future of football for Jamaica players will be part of your responsibility.

For those who could not attend you were missed and we look forward to having you join us in the future.

We appreciate our new partnership with KSAFA and through them having this course cleared and sanction by the JFF for which we all should be most grateful. We have in meetings with KSAFA set forth a practical schedule for our 2009-2010 coaching education. This will be shared once these course dates are cleared by the JFF through KSAFA.

Lastly, we want to thank Waterhouse FC with their partnership that allows our GSM Academy Program to serve the youth of Drewsland and for allowing us to use their football facilities for this course. We wish them and the community as a whole much success as they use the game to change the lives in Drewsland.

God bless your efforts in the game of Football and the Game of Life for Jamaica’s development and remember the game is about the players and not the coach as we shared, so I say to you again, “Continue to always bring something in your practices and match time for them and not just for yourself.”

Laboring together in the game as one,

Paul

Paul Banta - President/Founder of GSM International
www.globalsoccerministries.org
www.gsmcharitableevents.org
www.globalsoccertrips.com
www.coastalcarolinasoccercamp.com
843.235.3762 USA Office
pbanta@sc.rr.com