Don't get it, 3rd straight game BVB boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get it, 3rd straight game BVB boss

left Sancho on the bench. Hope you're all aware the Dortmund v Bayern is currently being played.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Sancho is returning from injury, and I don't think management/front office wants to take any risks with him, unless they're 100% confident he's healthy, especially since they're expecting a big transfer fee, for him, this Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
      Sancho is returning from injury, and I don't think management/front office wants to take any risks with him, unless they're 100% confident he's healthy, especially since they're expecting a big transfer fee, for him, this Summer.
      Point taken. With the amount of assists this season, I was expecting to see him start in this big game.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dortmund should of gotten a penalty: https://twitter.com/i/status/1265339718641897473

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
          Dortmund should of gotten a penalty: https://twitter.com/i/status/1265339718641897473
          Yes ... I saw that and was wondering where was VAR on this?

Comment

so Lazie you in the training session.. The man must know.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              so Lazie you in the training session.. The man must know.
              You have never questioned a manager's decision?

The man have the most assist for the club. In their previous game he came in as a sub and setup a goal. Now they playing Dortmund and he started on the bench when the team needed his creativity.

Comment

i am a bit bias to coaches POV... by nature

Comment

Working...
                X