LFC : The meticulous building to get more out of less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFC : The meticulous building to get more out of less

The meticulous construction of Jurgen Klopp’s relentless red machine : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/1...s-red-machine/

Given Klopps history, I would be surprised if he buys a ( quality) center half above 50 mill in the winter season, more than likely to get more out of less from the youths.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Allow me to revise my earlier prediction made prior to the injuries about Pool finishing 5th, given..., it is now my opinion that Pool will finish 8th!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Allow me to revise my earlier prediction made prior to the injuries about Pool finishing 5th, given..., it is now my opinion that Pool will finish 8th!
      I bet you predicted Trump woukd win.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Rrrrrock, yuh rrrrrruffff
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

De man a disrespeck yu Marin....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tell yuh bout yuh red eye ambition ,yuh stuck in 14th

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You would be wrong, what I said is I wouldn't be surprised if he did,and the votes he received despite...made my opinion valid.
              Unuh can tan deh gwa'an like the season started after unuh players got injured,dem did haf a tough time defending we title fram we get go.

Comment

But wasn't it you holier than though who said you would rather any team other than Man U win the EPL, quality was was irrelevant...,besides, that was just one of many bad mind rants .....

Comment

Yes !, Still doesnt excuse your 14th position,in case you missed the significance , 8th is above 14 on the table.

Comment

I warned you about running with snapshots ,we are now ninth in the table(above THAT fly by night team) and regarding goal difference, only trailing Pool by three goals, and surely the gap will be lessened tomorrow after Leicester is finished with your team.
                    You are going downwards whilst we are going upwards, and THAT is indicative....

Comment

Wow you jumped to 9th off a dubious penalty, proud of yourself huh ,above City at that...woiieeeeeee.

Glad fi yuh.

Comment

Working...
                      X