HL did I tell that I liked Leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL did I tell that I liked Leicester

Pep is showing a consistent sign of overthinking the games. He took out the 5-star General in Fernandinho and City let in 3 goals after.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Anytime Pep gets in trouble he hits the bottle, The Pep myth is in tatters 2 games into the season.

I guess he needs another 300 million.,hehe ! WUTLISS FAWWWTTT SHITTING BRICKS.

Jangle Misery love company eh?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh fegit to mention yout coach.........? Kiss teet.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Good eye Jangle.

Tek off the midfeel general and sheggg up the game.

Second game of the season. May have to do more spending before the door closes.

What a busssasss!!

Btw.....a like Spurs.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Guh drink yuh bottle,2 Rucks a fight yuh think any thinking man worth his salt would place a bet.

The Pep hype is gone, did someone say the new paradigm. Pep need another 300 mill to fix his defence and defensive mid,Leicester won't be the last to run through that backline.

Kissteeeth.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Man full a big chat. I’m feeling Arsenal for tomorrow’s game. The Dyke will be breached. It has looked a bit leaky since the restart of the season.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh nuh know this beast called Klopp LFC, this is a well oiled killing machine with little to no weakness. If their is one,its arrogance and after a good kick up the ass with a loss, the fire or thirst to kill is rekindled. I wouldnt be surprised if we did what we did last season with one better, we go unbeaten and do the Triple. Still mi naah say a ting.

Comment

A tell you certain man always win an argument. There is no losing for them.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  A tell you certain man always win an argument. There is no losing for them.
                  That comes with having a basic command of grammatical skills,so presentation and defending is lucid,after all like LFC ,the ambition is to win everything.

Comment

The nuance has worn off; some defense of the CL title, and tough little start to the EPL title defense.

Comment

Yuh nah sight whey Jangle a say,what worked in Pool's favour all along is the opponent is intimidated by them, will Arsenal fold again, tough question but the progress it has made has everything to do with its players believing in themselves.
                      Pool could very well lose the title today.
                      Last edited by Rockman; September 28, 2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X