No announcement yet.

Tenacity versus talent!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sass yuh glad fi see im,Really,yuh neva say a thing when......

Kissteeeth.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stoni,i have very high Hope's for this team and making another final is not it,its higher than that.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you a go tell me, mi nuh glad fi see the man back pon the forum???

A wha the baxside is this?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nooo,mi a tell yuh a now yuh find yuh voice fi support im.

Weakheart.

Comment

how support him, Stoni don't need any support.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes Sir X, just a quick pass through, this cup looking good. Now if only we can play some steely defence maybe we can do something incredible with the attacking players that we have at our disposal.

Comment

Yow up Jangle, everything good!

Comment

Let's see, let's see, watched the USa match and while they played well the man Dem do some back passing in the back and in the box that nearly give me heart attack, that is what will sink the ship. Sloppy, over confident play!

Comment

Yes Mr. Don1 same way as always at least you are consistent. BTW how the robotics ting going, any interesting developments??

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      Yes Mr. Don1 same way as always at least you are consistent. BTW how the robotics ting going, any interesting developments??
                      Nice segue Stoni

Links below provide some updates. Tings ah gwaan...More to come
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Things good me boss. Me still deh ya pon the forum a push my "radical" views and a fight wid Mr. Robot DonUno. All now him no see me post pon our school's academic improvements.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Welcome back!!!!

Comment

Another weakheart.

Comment

Oh that is sooo nice of you, obtw, what did I miss?

Comment

Nice like This :

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X