Mrs Portland on TVJ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Portland on TVJ!

Interviewed well,tuff questions about class and she passed,who say she cant talk,she does well.

Not sure the people buying it though,giving the tribal nature exhibited on the site.People juss set.Its been a PNP area since 19how long.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

so all the rumours you spreading not working?

As I said the woman is a decent candidate and instead of PNP selling a plan for Port Antonio and the east, they are trying to attack the woman and her status. Port Antonio has been on the down track for 40 years and that included the time Anthony Abrahams of the JLP was MP. It has educated people and some just go to Kingston and Ochi as jobs are short. Time to bring back the jobs there. It take organization and encouragement of community development. Hope whoever win will deal with it.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You seem unhinged. I am spreading rumours, you reinforced it if anything.News Flash Sass, Jamaica has been on the down track since Independence.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

East Portland starting from Port Antonio to the St Thomas border, is by very far the worst A rated road in Jamaica, and there are tremendous beach erosion in the parish, Long bay beach all but gone...

Comment

Not to mention up in the hills of Milbank and Berrydale etc. It actually starts at Snowy Hill, Right after you go over the Rio Grande bridge. The colleges at Passley Garden is the real only positive addition I can think of since going to school there.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"Right after you go over the Rio Grande bridge" I did not mention this, as I was trying to be gentle. I pass there in 2006 and the road was no where this horrible, how many MP's now? What happen to the Northern Coastal HWY money?
            After you leave Port Maria to Port Antonio, you are on your own, I mean from Hopewell to Ochie 2hours, and 4 hours to Bath Fountain Spa,, good grief..

Comment

The Nothern coastal highway was suppose to be 4 lanes but later reduce to 2 lanes. After a lot of postponement it was completed. The road is good but you still have to drive through Port Maria, Annotto Bay, Buff Bay and Hope Bay. They just asphalt the road and cut out a few corners. It reduced time but god forbid if someone block traffic is somewhere like Annotto Bay. I hear them talking about a bypass for the town. The road from Port Antonio to St.Thomas is bad and suppose to be done under the Southern Hiway. The Interior roads are very bad and need fixing but most of all Portland needs tourism and some technology hub or some production center.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                so all the rumours you spreading not working?

As I said the woman is a decent candidate and instead of PNP selling a plan for Port Antonio and the east, they are trying to attack the woman and her status. Port Antonio has been on the down track for 40 years and that included the time Anthony Abrahams of the JLP was MP. It has educated people and some just go to Kingston and Ochi as jobs are short. Time to bring back the jobs there. It take organization and encouragement of community development. Hope whoever win will deal with it.
                Port Antonio has always had a lot of educated, creative, and talented people, they have just always been lazy and shiftless. No wonder the place hasn't progressed.

Comment

you got that right. They think because of the beauty and history, It is going to some day be back on top. It would be interesting to see what Leo Windman and Ochi did to get the ships from Port Antonio in the late 70- early 80s. I can remember when we had 3 ships in port and none in Ochi.

People talking like Portland is not one of the most educated parish in Jamaica.

Comment

A tough question would be asking her if Crawford stands to be at a disadvantage because of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X