Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suh present yuh facts!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sir X!!! I was told by Rudy Giuliani, at a business function; President Donald Trump & Vice President Mike Pence, at a meeting in the Oval Office; White House Chief Strategist & Senior Counselor to the President Steve Bannon, at CPAC; and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell & Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, at the Capitol.......Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak said he also told me, but I don't remember having that conversation with him.

Comment

That makes sense because I don't see Giuliani lobbying any transition team or Trump himself for anything,esp when he has known Trump before he was any body .

More like he told him what he wanted and if it wasnt coming his way in his timely fashion he told him go frig yourself and come with your cheque book when you want me to defend you after your transition team screws you over,so I can bail you out again.

Giuliani lobby...... Lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh si him size ?!

Comment

Mi seh, him prosecute Kushner's daddy and dem have vendetta 'gainst him!

Comment

Tell that to SirX.......PLUS the baggage - He has lobbied for and/or conducted business with:
              Hugo Chavez – hired Rudy to represent the American arm of Venezuela's state oil company.
              Members of the Qatari royal family – accused of supporting Al Qaeda and sheltering 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
              TransCanada – whose affiliated pipeline is the highly controversial Keystone Pipeline, and who’s also involved in many heated eminent domain actions.
              Purdue Pharma – charged with misleading the public over the potential risk of addiction from its drugs (opioids) & fined over $2M.
              TriGloval Strategic Ventures (TGSV) – company advertised as assisting western clients in furthering their business interests in the emerging economies of the former Soviet Union. They also have ties to Russian state-owned pipeline company Transneft, which is currently under US sanctions over Ukraine.
              Stanley Ho – described as "a reputed organized crime figure", by the U.S. International Crime Threat Assessment.
              Mujahedin e-Khalq (MEK) – Iranian political party, who was on a list of terrorist organizations…….”Worked” with Hillary Clinton to have them removed.

Comment

they have a foul smell.

Comment

Tell me when Guilliani locked up Kushner,wasn't that Christie ?
                  Thanks for listing the usual conflicted interest of the typical Trump apointee...lol, anything else you want to tell me ..hehe
                  Last edited by Sir X; March 21, 2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Yes, Is Christie prosecute him, not Rudy!

Comment

Tell that to USAF...lol

Comment

Oh Please Governor Creosote, er Christie, Just Thin Mint

Oh please, Governor Creosote, er, Christie, just one more wafer thin mint.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxRnenQYG7I

What does Chris Christie usually get at the buffet?
                        Kicked out.

Comment

Revisted:

Prophet X

Comment

Working...
                          X