Seaga: Ganja is the Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaga: Ganja is the Queen

“The queen of them all, ganja. This plant has about 600 varieties and it is good for various types of ailments, from the heart right down to mosquito repellent. That plant has a future that is blowing over the people who have already got into the industry in terms of demand. I have an association with one of the big companies that is in the industry. I know their plans and where we are going in this country,” Seaga said.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...s-queen_155475
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X
    “The queen of them all, ganja. This plant has about 600 varieties and it is good for various types of ailments, from the heart right down to mosquito repellent. That plant has a future that is blowing over the people who have already got into the industry in terms of demand. I have an association with one of the big companies that is in the industry. I know their plans and where we are going in this country,” Seaga said.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...s-queen_155475
    Seaga pointed out agriculture
    Which ganja included.Seaga said
    Jamaica can maintain a good
    Economy wit agriculture.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
    X