Fernandinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandinho

Should have gotten 2 red cards.This is ridiculous.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Shet up and go sit yuh arse down.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The guy is a gangster on the football field,he doesnt hide the fact he is out there to step in your face,frigg the ball hurt the man, i cant see why the refs let this man get away with this madness.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you hear that the fans and management at Goodison Park are elated by the 2nil loss?

HL

Comment

Did you hear Chelsea is going to war against City ? He is a gangster masquerading as a footballer, for every tackle he puts a foot right,he puts 4 wrong.

Im dutty.

Comment

I really expect nothing more other than the selective snapshots unuh tek from time to time.
              I am ,however ,shocked by the City fans making a mountain out of being leveled with Pool ,a team that has a game in hand against Bournemouth whilst City faces Chelsea in the corresponding fixture.Even though City has only won the EPL less than a handful of times, I still expected better from its fly by night fans.
              So that I will not be annoyed by the typical brainless comeback by our pair of resident City fans(Man U is in sixth...), I want to remind them that they are banking on Man U beating Pool...
              That is why parity has to be restored,and it will be.

Comment

I am not shocked.

Comment

Beavis has weighed in with his two cents...that means Butthead can't be too far behind

Comment

So childish of you,it is typical, just can't help yourself.

Comment

Comment

Your children get a chance to watch their favorite cartoon too, right?

Comment

If you reach top 4 I will start give you some big man argument...until then you get treated like a juvenile

Comment

Either way, you are not helpful.
                            Seems to me based on current table standings, I am mere weeks from being recognized by you as an adult, but then by default, CL is adulthood(top4), isn't Man U currently playing in the CL?
                            See how silly you are?

Comment

Rockefeller.....relaX.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X