RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump out: Every body a bawwllll about dem refund.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump out: Every body a bawwllll about dem refund.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/09/polit...ata/index.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So I went to my tax guy he spent 5 min explaining what changed only to tell me the big tax refund I was expecting is nonexistent.

I flipped,people plan their year around this tax refund thingy,you know vacation, house repair or investment and this moronic president frigg$$$$ us.

The Democrats will take this rage and pile on for change.

Yuh nuh frigg wid people money.Trump is done,wi nuh need nuh impeachment,man aguh bokklle im.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      So I went to my tax guy he spent 5 min explaining what changed only to tell me the big tax refund I was expecting is nonexistent.

I flipped,people plan their year around this tax refund thingy,you know vacation, house repair or investment and this moronic president frigg$$$$ us.

The Democrats will take this rage and pile on for change.

Yuh nuh frigg wid people money.Trump is done,wi nuh need nuh impeachment,man aguh bokklle im.
      Did mine last night. Worse than I anticipated. Wifey a say nuttin’ cyan guh suh.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The conversation I had with my Tax guy was surreal,it's like he was preparing for a break up......a 5 min talk before he broke it to me,you are paying back this year.

Comment

Tax refund is way Americans save to do stuff. Now without the tax refund a whole heap of people going to be bawling. Mi fraid fi call mi tax man.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

XACTLY, ITS A STIMULUS FOR THE ECONOMY, esp the housing market,people get it and use it for down payments to buy real estate.Esp 1st time home buyers.

I am FREAKING LIVID !

Comment

Mi ah tell yuh dis fi months.

$50 less pon yuh withholding tax per month is not the same impact as a $600 tax refund. Little Xmas every days is not the same as a big lump sum present from santa!

Comment

Working...
              X