Cedella and the JFF at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedella and the JFF at it again

So far i have been unbothered by the shenanigans of this Federation but i will say this much:.
    After being made aware that the Jamaica Football Federation ( J.F.F ) could not afford to host a camp to help #Jamaicareggaegirlz prepare for the PanAm games, i was able to raise the funds with the condition that we pay all bills directly to vendors instead of giving cash to the federation. They sent an email declining citing a (previously unheard of) policy that "all monies must be paid directly to the Jamaica Football Federation".
    Based on recent history with this administration including the fact that NONE of the players and staff from the senior team have been paid the monies contractually due to them I cannot in good conscience agree to give the Federation any money directly.

But Jamaica Reggae Girlz must train so they can represent our country in Peru, so if anybody in Jamaica has a field and a ball...we have a national team ready to WORK!

https://www.facebook.com/CedellaMarl...type=3&theater

I hope she has a plan to get these guys out.Pretty sure she can find parish football heads eager for a little sponsorship with preconditions that they will support her candidate of choice for JFF president.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This don’t look good.

Comment

Ricketts is like Dudus, his figerprints has to be on things, seldom he refrains from responding to criticism of his leadership.We are not seeing that regarding Cedella.. though, it is a tacit admission of guilt, and he is smart enough not to further tighten the noose around his neck further.
        How do we move forward, he has to admit that he was derelict , apologise, and do MUCH better in the future.
        We know he would like to keep the skeletons tucked away from view in the closet, exposing them is needed to ensure the development of football programmes in Jamaica...
        What is Ricketts greatest accomplishment since becoming the top dawg at the JFF, it is having a team in the Women's World Cup, a feat he played no role in.
        Take your deserved whipping Ricketts.

Comment

It is needed, Ricketts thrives on ignorance, and the possibilities of getting the needed change diminishes if his dereliction is not exposed.
          Just want to say a HUGE thanks to Cedella and company....

Comment

Cedella: No more cookies from the Jar,JFF

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...gae-girlz-camp

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This can be worked out.

Comment

It can't be business as usual, the JFF would rather things are quietly swept under the rug, when actually having a clean house is required.
                It all hinges on how the US400,000 was spent, why the refusal to make the disclosure?

Comment

Originally posted by Za
                  So far i have been unbothered by the shenanigans of this Federation but i will say this much:.
                  After being made aware that the Jamaica Football Federation ( J.F.F ) could not afford to host a camp to help #Jamaicareggaegirlz prepare for the PanAm games, i was able to raise the funds with the condition that we pay all bills directly to vendors instead of giving cash to the federation. They sent an email declining citing a (previously unheard of) policy that "all monies must be paid directly to the Jamaica Football Federation".
                  Based on recent history with this administration including the fact that NONE of the players and staff from the senior team have been paid the monies contractually due to them I cannot in good conscience agree to give the Federation any money directly.

But Jamaica Reggae Girlz must train so they can represent our country in Peru, so if anybody in Jamaica has a field and a ball...we have a national team ready to WORK!

https://www.facebook.com/CedellaMarl...type=3&theater
                  a bit disingenuous by cedella to be fair. The JFF has not yet received the FIFA funds so they would not have had their contract paid.

Comment

How you know Cedella didnt give them the money for contracts to be paid ?

You and I arent privy to alot of things, we have no clue as per what payment arrangements they had ,like you didnt know Tegat left Mobay to St.Ann ,what is sure is,Cedella does not trust them,why?

Comment

She should receive the audited statement. Trust has broken down, if they didn't feel screwed over then they would trust the JFF.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

only for them to bring in another joker...the JFF is broke...we don't need another broke nobody running the JFF...john azar is now the head of Tennis Jamaica & the organisation has turned around 180 degrees...that's the kind of people we need in charge...persons with proven track record of running a business...not these country bumpkins we keep electing

Comment

a bit elitist Brickie if i must say so

Why is your reason to clean house based on this accord. country dude
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

OJ!! Yuh crazy unless ah wuk house yuh ah talk bout. You are going to see this a lot from me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uJluTbAk9Q

Boss it seems as if the Jakans are now versed and adept at evading and falsifying documents to their suit. This is their play book "well according to the laws and by laws; Article 13.2 says yes you can donate money" so what about the audit? Well article 14.1 says you were not elected and not a member hence no you cannot ask for audit"

Cedella just don't know what she's getting herself into with these people.Is it really 400kUSD? Because if so; here in the states someone would be going to jail. Let me say it now; if I was heading a corporation. I would give money to Cedella to manage (for the girlz) Ricketts, I have nothing to give (unless it's a corp pen,water bottle ,T shirt and things in that order) Some nerve sending delegation to Cedella for 42K. I guess that's according to article 14.6

Cedella was raised in money. Cedella traveled the world; met and greeted since she was a little girl. Ricketts is just coming off the island meeting and greeting. "Him hungry bad" and it's glaring.

Cedella has to make a decision to stay on (I know the girlz grew on her) or walk away (which would be bad for the JFF). Why isn't Cedllea offered a honorary position? Something in the excutive order (board member or so) This way she can have solid input directly on the girlz (without the laws, by laws and articles) and have equal credentials to Ricketts at ALL engagements for the girlz. I really don't know which business person would not want Bob Marley's name connected to their business. Ricketts has a poverty mindset hence when money comes around he tries his best to chase it away. It was embarrassing to see Cedella talking to the girlz through a huge gate. 400K USD Ricketts? You really need to go.

Comment

You actually made sense.One of your rare lucid moments, still I wouldnt say there is hope for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X