Good game by Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game by Manchester United

Kudos to OGS. Right tactic and right personnel. We played very good for the entire game.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle
    Kudos to OGS. Right tactic and right personnel. We played very good for the entire game.
    Agreed. They could have done a better job of maintaining possession. Bench shallow Jangle.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My take is we were lousy, Pool is just overrated.
      Our players were second guessing themselves to the point they made poor decisions, Rashford was just standing there when James was pressuring Pool players for the ball, and we never ran into open spaces in order to facilitate the passer of the ball.
      And of course, it was a costly lapse in judgement that gifted Pool the equalizer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        My take is we were lousy, Pool is just overrated.
        Our players were second guessing themselves to the point they made poor decisions, Rashford was just standing there when James was pressuring Pool players for the ball, and we never ran into open spaces in order to facilitate the passer of the ball.
        And of course, it was a costly lapse in judgement that gifted Pool the equalizer.
        Oh yeah ... plus is Pogba's fault.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I have never blamed Pogba before, maybe we are at the point where we do not demand any better from our highly paid players.
          McTominay and James were eye-catching.

Comment

Other than the equalizer and maybe doing a little better with the striking the team did well. Alex will do good in the 3 defender. Young did ok but his days should be numbered as young Williams step in. Manu just need a good attacking mid and another striker. Let us see how they continue to grow.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Liverpool at their best, still cannot beat Man U at their worst?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Liverpool at their best, still cannot beat Man U at their worst?!!!
                Ouch!! That’s a low blow.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Really miss having the teacher here on a regular basis.

Comment

no it wasn't...you just met a flat liverpool side...you sure fred & perreira are brasilian? they're pretty useless...

Comment

Really Bricktop, well then what happened when your team wanted to win the EPL title in its home game against my team?
                      It all stemmed from underestimating the quality of my underperforming team.

Comment

what are you disagreeing with? liverpool was flat & man u didn't play exceptionally well...those are facts don't know what yuh on about

Comment

Working...
                        X