Oh my Gosh Anyone watching Sheffield Vs SpUrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my Gosh Anyone watching Sheffield Vs SpUrs

SHU goal ruled out because of a f ...n toe over the defensive line.
    I was for VAR initially but now completely against incompetent viewers doing the review. This is a complete utterly disgrace. English Refs are a sham.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

When I spoke about VAR in the game a few years ago, people think I was anti-technology.

The Goal line technology is perfect, that is because it doesn't need any further human interaction. Once it is interpreted by human, and human emotions and sense are involved you will get some bad decisions. This still happen in the NFL today and happen in the EPL. To VAR the game and stop it every few minutes is not good for the game. And worst when someone have to make the decision whether to use VAR or not.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X