HL!!!.......Have you seen or heard the reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Have you seen or heard the reports

that Pity Martineaz is being transferred to a club in Saudi Arabia (Al-Nassr FC)???: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...i-arabian-club

Heard it too. Don't think he will be missed. A bit too inconsistent and couldn't see eye to eye with a manager who wasn't too keen on his style of play.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Heard it prior to the game yesterday.

Agree with Assasin...he will not be missed.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hearing, from yesterday, that AUFC would transfer Barco if they get a good offer.......Now there are reports, from Spain, that Sevilla is interested in him. I'm really not buying that, because Barco hasn't done anything to convince me that a team like Sevilla would want him. So far he has been a bust.

Comment

A lot of his time was lost because of injury, internationals and suspension for his behavior around his team mate girl.

He can be a decent player but every year he is out for at least half of the season. You can't make an impression that way.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X