HL!!!.......Klinsmann has stepped down, as

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Klinsmann has stepped down, as

head coach of Hertha Berlin, after just less than 10 weeks in charge: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...0-weeks-charge

This man is a d@mn con-artist, and he fooled me, when he took over as USMNT head coach.......As USMNT head coach & Technical Director of the men's program, he was a failure - He was in complete control of the men's program, something that no other USMNT head coach has ever had, and spent more money than all the other USMNT head coaches combined, but left the program in worse shape = FRAUD.

ah ah, A long time me a lick out gainst Klingsmann. Good player but he hasn't added much anywhere he went as a coach.

Wonder if he has his A license.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Maybe Jamaica could hire him at a discounted cost.......?

X will tell you he has an A license.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

JAMAICA!!!.......Jurgen shouldn't be hired to coach a corner league team.
        This man forced out Claudio Reyna & Javier Perez, and fired Hugo Perez, who scouted & coached youth players like Pulisic (Chelsea FC), McKinnie (Schalke), Adams (RB Leipzig), and others.

Comment

And I don't have to tell you about his unprofessional & bitchy behavior towards Landon Donovan & other USMNT players.......Jurgen Klinsmann is a CLOWN.

Comment

H& G wanted this fawwwt to replace Rafa,another reason why Rafa left.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

…..but, but, but de man have im A license....!!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Like you have your driver's lic,I wouldnt get in a car with you.Now with Klopp and Rafa,I wouldn't put on my seat beat at a 100 mph.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL.......HL!!! You need to see this: https://twitter.com/i/status/1227315521902829570
                  JK is a hell of a snake oil salesman/flim flam man.

Comment

JK set back the US team about 4 years. Bradley was a lot better than him.

Not to mention he blamed everything on MLS and college yet before him it produced Donevan, Beasley, and so many other. He needed to work within the system and make changes but the US Soccer bosses love the big words and changes for changes sake.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hertha Berlin removes Klinsmann from supervisory board: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...0-weeks-charge
                      *I guess they finally had enough of his BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X