I hope OGS does very well,..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope OGS does very well,..

..if he does, he will be my candidate for our official manager.
    You would have to be stupid not to know he was an incredible striker, with an unrelenting desire to score goals,even the one proachers score.Lukaku's game will improve solely because of the tutoring of OGS.
    Now on to our upcoming game against Spurs, a team that came to our stadium, beat us(squarely I may add)3-0,and now we will be playing in their stadium.
    We have a lousy defense, but then our fowards will ask serious questions to their defense.
    Our interim manager stated that we can win every game, and I am inclined to believe him.
    A real test they say, but for really who????

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    ..if he does, he will be my candidate for our official manager.
    You would have to be stupid not to know he was an incredible striker, with an unrelenting desire to score goals,even the one proachers score.Lukaku's game will improve solely because of the tutoring of OGS.
    Now on to our upcoming game against Spurs, a team that came to our stadium, beat us(squarely I may add)3-0,and now we will be playing in their stadium.
    We have a lousy defense, but then our fowards will ask serious questions to their defense.
    Our interim manager stated that we can win every game, and I am inclined to believe him.
    A real test they say, but for really who????
    The play has improved under the new manager no doubt. Now we get to see two candidates contest for the job.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X