So there was a place at trump's table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So there was a place at trump's table

For Carson but none for Christie or Guiliani. Wonder why?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Christie prosecuted Jared Kushner's Dad back in the day (R.E. fraud?)and the animosity continues.

Comment

The republicans convince Trump Guliani had too much baggage. Same with Gingrigh.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        For Carson but none for Christie or Guiliani. Wonder why?
        None of the others could talk about slaves being immigrants and get away with it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

has he though?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I don't think Republicans can convince Trump of anything. If they could you would not have Bannon and the Russian mafia running the administration.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

How many other minorities does Trump have? Talk about tokenism ... please enlighten me, anyone, if I'm off base.
              Last edited by Peter R; March 10, 2017, 09:13 PM.
              Peter R

Comment

Elaine Chao (Secretary of Transportation). Mitch McConnell’s wife.

Comment

Christie & Guiliani offer very little, if anything, going forward. They were cheerleaders.

Comment

Giuliani is smarter than them all,he read the rake-madhouse.Christie still a wait till Sessions frig up fi get in.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Giuliani wanted a Cabinet position so bad. He was "lobbying" hard for the Attorney General position, and when he didn't get it, he unsuccessfully tried to get on the list for other positions. Remember that the "pi$$ed off cheerleader" provided information that helped to block Trump's 1st Travel Ban - Think that was an error/oversight???.......Christie??? He wasn't even in consideration for any positions. I think he realized that he would be sidelined when the Republicans pushed for Pence to lead the Transition Team, from him.

Comment

That's what the media says,I doubt he wanted it.One thing about Guilliani he isn't a fool and he reads the landscape well in dealing with uncomfortable truths.

I have no doubt,he saw this madhouse in the making and played it safe with his behind the scene role.One thing he doesn't do is hide in an alternate world.Cold and calculated.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Media???.......He wanted the Attorney General position, and was actively seeking support from the Transition Team and Capitol Hill to get the position.

Comment

Opinion noted,more like he thought long and hard about it ,came to the conclusion its not worth it.A poisoned chalice, carear ending move.Better if he served in the background,coming out as a savior when **** hits the fan,so he can go down in history as a martyr for the cause.

Comment

It's not "opinion", and there's no "he thought long and hard about it" - Giuliani lobbied hard for the Attorney General position.

Comment

Working...
                              X