No announcement yet.

Mourinho: Ole yuh Carna dark and short.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho: Ole yuh Carna dark and short.

https://mol.im/a/7032139
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mourinho should remain quiet.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He is entitled to vidication but how will he explain his expensive additions not distinguishing themselves in any way?
      Would we have finished in the top four if we kept Fellaini?
      There is enough blame to go around but certainly the seasoned manager knows it is waaaay too soon to assess OGS's tenure?

Comment

No. Jose speaks the truth. The problems are still there and we as fans have to come to that realization. People are already calling for OSG's head and he has barely had the team. These same players stopped playing long before he came to the club. Martial got his new fat contract and stopped playing and Mr. Glazer says he's the Manchester Pele. Immediately undercutting the new coach. The same thing they did to Mourinho. The owners lack the ambition to win trophies because Ed Woodward keeps the ATM stacked with cash.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          No. Jose speaks the truth. The problems are still there and we as fans have to come to that realization. People are already calling for OSG's head and he has barely had the team. These same players stopped playing long before he came to the club. Martial got his new fat contract and stopped playing and Mr. Glazer says he's the Manchester Pele. Immediately undercutting the new coach. The same thing they did to Mourinho. The owners lack the ambition to win trophies because Ed Woodward keeps the ATM stacked with cash.
          Jangle, we all know that Jose don't stay at a club after 2 years. Jose finished 2nd last season ... and was unable to compete this season? Come on bredren. Jose is deflecting.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Boss you and many others are the ones that are deflecting from the real problems. I've been preaching about Woodward's deficiencies for over two years now and painfully, people are slowly agreeing with me.

"My answer is simple: Nothing has happened that wasn't there before. The truth is that there is always a strong inevitability component at play in all sport, summed up simply as “eventually, winners will eventually lose”. It is the same premise that underscores the rise of empires. Eventually, they too will fall."
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Boss you and many others are the ones that are deflecting from the real problems. I've been preaching about Woodward's deficiencies for over two years now and painfully, people are slowly agreeing with me.

"My answer is simple: Nothing has happened that wasn't there before. The truth is that there is always a strong inevitability component at play in all sport, summed up simply as “eventually, winners will eventually lose”. It is the same premise that underscores the rise of empires. Eventually, they too will fall."
              Jangle, you and I are in full agreement regarding Woodward. No debate there. When it comes to Jose ... we differ.

Comment

Each coach has his flaws. Van Ga's was his outdated "philosophy" and his stubbornness to change. David Moyes was just out of his depth which is no fault of his. Mourinho's is his vindictiveness. However, I strongly believe that if he had the backing of the board, he would have brought us much closer to a major trophy this season.

Comment

Pop corn time,gwaaaan Lazie and for Jangle,nice upper cut and counter ! ...rejecting,deflecting....lol
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Each coach has his flaws. Van Ga's was his outdated "philosophy" and his stubbornness to change. David Moyes was just out of his depth which is no fault of his. Mourinho's is his vindictiveness. However, I strongly believe that if he had the backing of the board, he would have brought us much closer to a major trophy this season.
                    If he didn't do it in 2 years he was not gonna do it again Jangle. Check his record and see how long he stays at a club.

Comment

You're clutching at straws man. His contract was inexplicably renewed and extended midway through his original 3 year contract. I know that Mourinho rankled many people and was not loved, but the truth remains the truth regardless of who delivers it.

Comment

You're clutching at straws man. His contract was inexplicably renewed and extended midway through his original 3 year contract. I know that Mourinho rankled many people and was not loved, but the truth remains the truth regardless of who delivers it.
                        What truth Jangle? The fact he was given an extended contract so early is a clear indication they wanted him there long term. He got us to finish 2nd and we started regressing Jangle. He saw it and that is why he started acting in such a manner.

Comment

Well as you seh..."When it comes to Jose ... we differ." That's a flimsy excuse to beat the coach with.

I remember when everybody was cussing about him playing ugly football. I saw it as a necessity because of the two clowns we had 'round a back. OSG came in and started playing more open football and it worked for 2 months and then came crashing down. We were found out very quickly that our middle and backline were very soft. Quickly the critics started questioning the coach's ability. We've had weak midfield since Fergie's last days and successive coaches are yet to fix it. Jose's mamndate upon his hiring was to get us back to CL football which his achieved in his first year. To achieve that he had to go with a short term fix by bringing in Matic whom he trusted. The squad that he inherited was so weak and unbalanced that it would take several transfer windows to fix. Now we are back at square 0.

Comment

Well as you seh..."When it comes to Jose ... we differ." That's a flimsy excuse to beat the coach with.

I remember when everybody was cussing about him playing ugly football. I saw it as a necessity because of the two clowns we had 'round a back. OSG came in and started playing more open football and it worked for 2 months and then came crashing down. We were found out very quickly that our middle and backline were very soft. Quickly the critics started questioning the coach's ability. We've had weak midfield since Fergie's last days and successive coaches are yet to fix it. Jose's mamndate upon his hiring was to get us back to CL football which his achieved in his first year. To achieve that he had to go with a short term fix by bringing in Matic whom he trusted. The squad that he inherited was so weak and unbalanced that it would take several transfer windows to fix. Now we are back at square 0.
                            Jangle, you speak of the 2 clowns round a back ... well ... he signed Lindeloff and Bailly plus Dalot as a rightback.

Weak midfield ... he purchased Pogba, MAtic and Fred.

Up front he purchased Sanchez and Lukaku.

Suh yuh still gonna moan about what he inherited? Talk about flimsy excuse.

Comment

My gosh, here we are having this debate .... only for this to pop up on the news feed.

Jose Mourinho speaks out on his 'third-season syndrome' at Chelsea, Real Madrid and Man United

Let's grab a quote ...

The term has been coined 'third-season syndrome' .....

https://www.football.london/chelsea-...nited-16280386

Comment

Working...
                              X