No announcement yet.

Jamaican coaches: B Lic an eye opener !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican coaches: B Lic an eye opener !

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...-opener_164462

KUDOS TO RICKETSS/JFF,whey di man dem wha say ,man nuh need nuh lic

“I thought, not just for me, but for coaching development in Jamaica, it was very good… I thought the course was very informative and educational, plus it broadened my horizon, and I think I speak for my fellow participants when I say that… a course like this challenged us and forced us to see the game in a different light,” said outgoing Portmore United Head Coach Shavar Thomas.

“The instructors were certainly top-brass in Concacaf, plus there was a UEFA instructor as well, and they were very qualified and taught us a lot, and we learnt a lot,” added the former Reggae Boyz captain, who is heading to the Turks and Caicos Islands to take over as senior head coach.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Unnnu need fi gi mi ,mi ratings !

But what these courses show is that we (Jamaican coaches) have been lambs to the slaughter because this is information that we didn't have before.

“So clearly Jamaica was lacking in knowledge of the game, and the more people acquire it, is the more we will be able to put to use the natural talent that we have because now we just have talent going to waste, but these courses will help us on the way to know what to do with it,” noted Speid.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ahhhhhhmmmmmm,let me clear my throat.Caaaan say mi neva warn di I dem.

Comment

The Tappa question:

If these guys are saying this,what does it say about Tappa ? I dont hear of him doing any courses to upgrade his knowledge,correct me if I am wrong.Furthermore the JFF is saving itself millions by educating these men,any time a coach gets fired we can draw from our local qualified coach ,pay them a third of what a forgein coach would get and invest the rest back in the program.

KUDOS TO RICKETTS , forward thinking.

Comment

Working...
        X