Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anju Holness "Mash Up Di Rona"

https://youtu.be/QLC-83BOknQ

When me seh "Early and decisive measures in comparison to the USA", a certain people seh me being political. A certain people all a promote "Summer heat and warm temperatures" as a "natural" cure.

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Fortunately JA and other tropical locations are not as susceptible to Coronavirus as temperate or colder regions. The virus doesn’t thrive in heat so the impact is limited in hot zones. Summer will help bun it out
    The fact is Jamaica has to-date handled this pandemic very well. A good percentage of Jamaica's COVID-19 cases are a result of importation.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

hot air & bar charts...the dummy chronicles

Comment

You do realise this is months after locking down the island and learning that testing,tracing and quarantine works and must be mandatory if the country is to open to forgeiner visitors.

It will be another 3 months before data is in to see if those measures work,in other words its the data/science that will drive policy on the virus. So far so good, kudos to the JLP administration.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

woiee...data/science..lol...the data/science concludes that you're a big dummy

Comment

Jamaica didn't lock down the island. The lock the ports but the Island itself has never been locked. They lock down St.Catherine, Part of St. Thomas, St.Mary and Clarendon but never the island.

There is a big difference with a leader who give information, and ask the people to be responsible. The people, PNP, JLP and no P all listen to him and the minister as they make good decisions.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You don't need ANOTHER 3 months to conclude that the measures implemented IS working.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No man,

"Maybe" the summer heat and other measure will make a significant dent (wink, wink).

Florida, Califonia, Texas and Arizona must be having the coldest summer ever.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your yapping about JA and the virus is obviously political..as is your right. Just don't try to pretend otherwise. Own it with pride like the Criminal Associate Dummy

You compared JA's responses with the USA. As the USA's responses are widely regarded as pathetic ...it's not a good marker as the bar is extremely low. In statistical analysis one compares like to like FYI --

As I said - JA has done a creditable job on the virus. Somewhat below the outcomes in our English-speaking Caribbean neighbors which have similar backgrounds and government systems...but not terribly behind

If you want to work out the per capita rates don't be ashamed to ask
                  Last edited by Don1; June 25, 2020, 10:05 AM.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yuh give up on the bar chart now i see

Comment

Johnny you're on your Dummy course again. You clearly didn't learn your lesson from all the schooling you got.

Go to the Dummy Corner pls

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I will leave that title to you guys. That said glad yuh a promote testing and tracing.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jangle

That maybe true as the technology to test and trace advances.

Comment

This is the same Criminal Associate Dummy that pushed the absolute rubbish that "China followed Singapore by leveraging a financial hub into manufacturing"

Comment

yeah man. The virus get a serious dent in the summer. Oh mi figet the Malaria shots that Jamaica get.

A good thing you don't have a bigger platform. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X