I wonder, who is the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder, who is the

anti- corruption campaigner of which Tapia speaks ? Naaaah, it couldn't be ..
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Long live Trumpism when it de a foreign. No corruption here. You guys kill me.
    Of course you don't support Trump in the USA only in JA.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      Long live Trumpism when it de a foreign. No corruption here. You guys kill me.
      Of course you don't support Trump in the USA only in JA.
      Really Rudi?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

their heroes can do no wrong...bunch of confused marxists who destabilised the entire caribbean in theur youth...now morphed into conservative businessmen & human rights activists who derive their funding from the same capitalists they rejected for revolutionary overthrow...you can't make this stuff up

Comment

Your heroes are neo liberal corrupted narco political capitalists terrorist who have sold their soul,a$$ and nation for the almighty dollar and have no remorse of the multitude of deaths and poverty they have caused through out the decades.

Clown.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

why didn't you migrate to russia or china? kick up yuh foot in america, in AC eating seedless grapes...how you think you got those freedoms? what a hypocrite

Comment

Migration means yuh not in the struggle,yuh think it stop because you migrate ?

Have you seen Lazie,how much gun in a barrel you narco political capitalist terrorist brethren send down ?

How many bank accounts they have a forgein or in US dollars.
              Kissteeth.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

see di hypocrite dem a galang deh...

Comment

Tell Lee Chin to relocate himself to Jamaica. That said why arent any JLP old capitalist as vocal about corruption as these old marxist ?

I dont undersatnd we shoot the messanger to kill the message and none have any better to offer ?

Name calling and hiding behind so called migration patriotism is a weak smoke screen.

Comment

i see mikey flying in to NCB in his helicopter all the time...plus i never see him bunning fire on capitalism before...bere confusion you deh pon comrade

Comment

Good, I am glad you acknowledge those of us who contribute from forgein. I dont see any of those old maxist buring capitalism today,more so corruption. Are you confused about the two, can you seperate them,is that why you cant tell me of any old capitalist being a vocal advocate against corruption ?

Comment

it sweet me that you & mosiah pack yuh bags run gone to the great satan & have to live under donald trump...poetic justice...just desserts for you hypocrites

Comment

Sweet me, you think you are not living under it too.

Comment

you see me complaining? i don't have a problem living in prosperity...

Comment

I hear yuh.

Comment

Working...
                              X