RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klopp dismisses and rejects Claffy's position .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp dismisses and rejects Claffy's position .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Liverpool.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Good luck with Bayern Munich,admittedly, the path could have been much easier, such as playing a relegation bound team.
    Barring a miracle, take solace in knowing an EPL team will likely take care of Bayern Munich in the next round of the CL.

Comment

Sir X, I guess Fabinho is still in the process of adapting to EPL ball, why isn't he in the starting lineup given Bayern Munich isn't from the EPL?
      That German team is going to throw EVERYTHING at you, Fabinho would have been an evanescent defensive presence.
      Shaqiri may very well be an intriguing option, but then you will give up something when you bring him on.
      Fine, a fast start is good, but Bayern Munich will only get stronger as the game progresses.

Comment

Brethren you seem more worried about my side than me,its akin to Pauly teling me about Man U .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

About Man U, we are already in the next round, why then should I be worried about your team, and moreover, it not putting its best foot forward?
          Cause and effect Sir X,Liverpool's weakness starts with Klopp's inability to tailor his team according to the opponent it faces, one size does not fit all.

Comment

Next time a buck yuh,ah going give you my LFC jersey.Yuh naah fool mi.

Comment

Madness, yuh nuh see sey me a try fi get yuh nervous at de 11th hour?
              Unuh lucky Fabinho came on.
              I was REALLY hoping fi Pool get beaten .
              Pool Jersey is of no use to me, I a l ready have a mop,and adequate supply of toilet tissue, my friend.

Comment

Keep repeating it, you might convince your self.

https://www.soccer.com/shop/details/...BoCCDEQAvD_BwE

Comment

You are persistent, ergo it has to be a concept you are open to, having said that, it goes without saying that you have the jersey of a few of our players.My question is which one is your favourite, Beckham's or Ronaldo's?
                  Tan deh!

Comment

LOL......good one, that is indeed a joke.Check yuh mail,remember I sent you two.

https://www.soccer.com/shop/details/...xoCEK8QAvD_BwE

Comment

I hope there is a return address on the package.

Comment

Working...
                      X