So it turns out ... they were the ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it turns out ... they were the ones

that proposed that NIDs be mandatory. It turns out they spent over U$1Mil on NIDs between 2012 and 2016. Then they went to court to stop it.

The PNP ..... Keeping Jamaica from progressing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why should man and man accept it in Jamaica when man and man reject it in other countries?
    Do you trust Govt given the bigwigs at the top of the echelon(minister if national security,commissioner of police..) are being implicated...?
    It is okay to change one's opinion especially when it moves closer to that of the general public.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Why should man and man accept it in Jamaica when man and man reject it in other countries?
      Do you trust Govt given the bigwigs at the top of the echelon(minister if national security,commissioner of police..) are being implicated...?
      It is okay to change one's opinion especially when it moves closer to that of the general public.
      The Spinners looking for a new member. You would fit in.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie why is it you cant answer a question, all you do is respond with catch phrases and sound bites.

Can you think to formulate a well written lucid retort? Is this a labarite/Trump trait?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Lazie why is it you cant answer a question, all you do is respond with catch phrases and sound bites.

Can you think to formulate a well written lucid retort? Is this a labarite/Trump trait?
          No long talkin' X. The hypocrisy of those keeping back the country has been exposed.

Comment

Or is it you dont know how to,look The Jlp has learnt how to govern,kudos to Andrew he is more assured and has a voice ,the country needed a viable opposition.Competition is healthy and i like what i see but trust me we have a far way to go before i can call this progress.

He is building on the pnp plans for infrastructure,good, he needs to seal his own legacy by being the anti corruption P.M,failure to do that will see him out after he wins the next geneal election.

The PNP will dump peter, run on a anti corruption campaign and win,leaving you to bawwl about lack of progress.Forgetting he had his chance.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Or is it you dont know how to,look The Jlp has learnt how to govern,kudos to Andrew he is more assured and has a voice ,the country needed a viable opposition.Competition is healthy and i like what i see but trust me we have a far way to go before i can call this progress.

He is building on the pnp plans for infrastructure,good, he needs to seal his own legacy by being the anti corruption P.M,failure to do that will see him out after he wins the next geneal election.

The PNP will dump peter, run on a anti corruption campaign and win,leaving you to bawwl about lack of progress.Forgetting he had his chance.
              Learned how to govern? Better government X ... no beatin' round the bush. You can refuse to call it progress ...I recall when folks used to be chanting "Logon to Progress!" round here .....seems quite comical now.

Building on PNP plans? Yeah ... everything was in the pipeline ... but as the PM pointed out last month ... they laid the pipes for a project ... but never connect it. PNP gov't talk about "it" ...better gov't implement "it".

Integrity Commission came into being under whose watch? Peter? X .. just watch better gov't at work.

Comment

Well i hope he wins a second term and its not that he will give us anything better,moreso the pnp needs to purge itself like the jlp did to usher in young progressive ideas.Beating peter will do so.

There is no difference between them,the implementation of anticorruption measures is more a case of internal and external forces and the party that bows to it ,will be seen as a savior.

Dont let the pnp beat you to it,because the complaint is this anti corruption body has no teeth.

Comment

Working...
                X