• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloomberg : The racist ?

Redlining:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/bloomb...-of-redlining/

Stop & frisk !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hgyKGdB7Aw

I think his campaign just went up in flames.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Bloomberg is the only candidate who stand a chance to beat trump imo.

The other candidates are merely fodder.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The last candidate I would vote for.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        The last candidate I would vote for.
        ...but if he gets the nomination, then he IS the last candidate from the Democratic side.

Anyways .... this is why the GOP always win. Democrats have too many purity tests for their candidates. What is the main objective?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You can read now,you said if he won the nomination he would be the last person I would be voting for,so what's your problem.

Ohh the purity question, alot of repubs answered that in the last election and I think quite a few of them regret it.

Comment

All me can tell you is Bloomberg is going to win.
            He has some very engaging ads especially one to Black and minority that say he know there is systematic racism and he will work to level the playing field.

last week he was 7 percent and now 22. The more Biden, and Warren fade the more Bloomberg gain. Bernie stuck at 25 percent.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He is doing a fantastic job on social media.

He is actually my pick.

HL

Comment

Bloomberg is the only candidate who stand a chance to beat trump imo.

The other candidates are merely fodder.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
                  Redlining:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/bloomb...-of-redlining/

Stop & frisk !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hgyKGdB7Aw

I think his campaign just went up in flames.
                  So black people should vote for him even though he is a certified racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    ...but if he gets the nomination, then he IS the last candidate from the Democratic side.

Anyways .... this is why the GOP always win. Democrats have too many purity tests for their candidates. What is the main objective?
                    What does too many purity test mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                      So black people should vote for him even though he is a certified racist?
                      ...compared to Trump? If yuh nuh like him fine ... use him fi get rid of who in the Whitehouse, then vote him out. How difficult is that?
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        ...compared to Trump? If yuh nuh like him fine ... use him fi get rid of who in the Whitehouse, then vote him out. How difficult is that?
                        Yes, compared to Trump what?

Comment

Working...
                        X