Koulibaly Would Look Good In The Center of Man City's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koulibaly Would Look Good In The Center of Man City's

defence...Stones is out injured again for 5 weeks he's gotta go...this campaign is gonna be a fight..we gonna have to just outscore teams.

Yes you can afford the $150 million, that said it wont be a fight for us.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Comment

Pep made a error when he bowed out of the race to get MaGuire.

Comment

no he didn't...you basically paid $97 million for john stones...we want to get rid of john stones...we'll take the hit this season & go back to the market next summer...you're stuck with maguire at a world record price tag for 6 years...

Comment

MaGuire average,im couldnt mek liverpool bench much less staring 11.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop
              defence...Stones is out injured again for 5 weeks he's gotta go...this campaign is gonna be a fight..we gonna have to just outscore teams.
              Was thinking the same BTop.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mcquire is much better than John Stones. Not near Kouillbaly but better than any other defender at Manu or Man City currently available.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

no he isn't...and he's not worth being made the highest paid defender in the world...he's functional...the rock of your defence has to be better than just functional...

Comment

It is not a matter of worth, it is a matter of need. You done know English players are overpaid already and they wanted 150 for Kouillbaly.

As I said he is better than any available defender for Manu or Mancity at the moment. you can disagree but he has a fairly good record that says so at the moment.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass,Sass ,Sass,some needs will cost you in the long run,Wait for your wants.

Comment

Enough of the ignorance, check the stats.
                        Tan deh!

Comment

Average is relative, if you needed to raid Southampton for a defender then what you had prior was average, the only thing that is debatable regarding MaGuire is the amount we paid for him, other teams were interested in acquiring his services, would that be so if he was just average?

Comment

How do you know it will not work out for Manu and him? We just have to wait and see.

Talk bout costing you, While Van has been good for you, didn't he cost you on Tuesday???

Comment

Working...
                            X