Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have started to use more from the

COINTELPRO "playbook".

Forgot I had this. Here's some info: https://peopleslawoffice.com/wp-cont...ro-Booklet.pdf

Comment

Yep things are coming full circle from Hoover’s day to now
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        Forgot I had this. Here's some info: https://peopleslawoffice.com/wp-cont...ro-Booklet.pdf

How is Trump going to pull it off USAF , call martial law ,postpone the electoral votes in states not favourable to him and declare himself King all in the name of law and order
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

he doesn't need to do anything...you idiot democrats are doing it for him...you fools are cannabilising each other already....idiots

Comment

Coming from a guy who didnt know blood has been used to make antibodies for the past 100 years for vaccines, now an overnight expert on the jamaican economy.... Clown the nominee has been determined months now, there is nothing to canabalise.

USAF , ansa mi question please.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

1. Have they fixed the "problems" they found with the voting system, from the 2016 Presidential Election??? - NO!!! And I haven't seen any serious push to fix the "problems".
              2. Trump called up the National Guard (the reserve division of the U.S. Military), and threatened to shoot the protesters. - There was little to no opposition to this, and protesters were shot, some with live ammo = Silence from Capital Hill.
              3. Months ago it was stated that COVID-19 could make a return in the Fall, isn't the Presidential election in the Fall (November)???

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                1. Have they fixed the "problems" they found with the voting system, from the 2016 Presidential Election??? - NO!!! And I haven't seen any serious push to fix the "problems".
                2. Trump called up the National Guard (the reserve division of the U.S. Military), and threatened to shoot the protesters. - There was little to no opposition to this, and protesters were shot, some with live ammo = Silence from Capital Hill.
                3. Months ago it was stated that COVID-19 could make a return in the Fall, isn't the Presidential election in the Fall (November)???

I agree the voting system in various states might see some legal challenges; using the national guard against citizens will be political suicide and I do believe COVID will return in the fall but it will affect more red states than blue which might play in the democrats favour.

Trump is toast in my view,he doesnt know how to lead in a crisis and he has three on his hands,a pandemic,recession and racial revolt. His solution is more George Wallace and Nixonian, both were rejected ,both lost.

Dont rule out a coupe by the senate ,I am still betting they will flip on him when they see he is bleeding.

Comment

so it's settled then...Biden has selected a black woman as VP & secured the black vote?

Comment

You equate interviewing V.Ps some who happen to be black as cannibalism because some might feel slighted,so if they are caucasian and feel slighted what do you call that ?

Frigging clown !

Comment

woiee...this bredda is denser than i thought...

Comment

It seems you have faith in the system, government & voters, so I hope it works out for you.......Me!!! I don't trust any of them because the same racist & corrupt system & government is still in place. For the Presidential election, all I see 2 old White men, "with old beliefs & values", trying to convince the U.S. that they are the best to lead the country.

Comment

I have faith he will be out, doesnt mean I trust any of them. I just dont see anyone winning if this siccko gets 4 more years. Its obvious by now, if industries or wall street believe they will do well under Trump for 4 more years, they will do a 1000 times better under Biden, the markets like peace and leadership.

Biden while old is way more emphatic and mallable, I believe thats what the nation is crying for at this moment.

Comment

That right and left had you crying like a baby huh. So its woiee...lol

Comment

Working...
                            X