Now, that's more like it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, that's more like it.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The coach has gotten his tactics and personnel correct in his last three games.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wan Bissaka had a very good game.
      Pogba's performance too was eye-catching.
      DeGea was flawless, and of course, Greenwood continues to impress.
      If we want to get the best out of our forward-line, Telles has to start at left back, THAT would do wonders for Martial..
      I would use Shaw when we are playing teams fielding formidable wingers.
      Sir X, I think PSG would be interested in acquiring the service of Rashford.
      I think the tactics and personnel used today had EVERYTHING to do with the upcoming game against Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        If we want to get the best out of our forward-line, Telles has to start at left back, THAT would do wonders for Martial..
        I think the tactics and personnel used today had EVERYTHING to do with the upcoming game against Arsenal.
        Fred shut down everything. Either winning the ball, that led to the first goal, or stopping the play with a foul.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fred is an enigma. He was brilliant at disrupting the opponents today but on a number of times his passes were wayward which is very frustrating. He had a hand in three of the goals today however.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ah Fred him fi use innah dah position Mattick (ah suh him name a gun business mi ah deal wid), nuh good like mi ballah. Pogba fi always get game, mek him float all ovah di field alah Socrates. Manager fi know style.

Comment

It was a good day, but,......we still have a problem playing the ball out of the back.

The game changed when RB had to go on the attack. There were some awesome passes to break the offside trap with speed.

As to My Yout's comments, Pogba is still a huge liability when he is deep with the ball....he is susceptible to being robbed. I hear what you say about Fred, but with so many games and with so many threats, the manager has to rotate Fred, McTominay and Matic and sometimes play them in tandem. His formation has to change to match the situation and the complexion during the progress of each game.

Cavani is going to be very good for Man U.

I saw somethings new from Maguire. He is keeping it simple, when under pressure, by just getting rid of the ball instead of trying to play out. His pairing/coordination, also, with his fellow center back is a little better. I also see midfield protecting him a bit more.

From the game on the weekend, there has been a better use of midfield assets to protect what has been a leaky defense.

I like Tuanzebe and I hope we get another good, young, center back in the next transfer window.

The game with Arsenal will be interesting.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Resting Bitch Face (McGuire) has shown some improvements in the last 3 games. I believe that one of the main reason for his defensive faux pas is OGS reliance on him to dribble upfield out of the back. Over the pass three games he has remained mostly in the back. OGS brought in Fred and McTominay to do a lot of the grunt work which has added stability and allowed Pogba to move upfield.

Our performances after the COVID break last season was a fool's gold. When the season restarted after the break, our toughest opponent came in our first match against Tottenham, which we drew against. The next set of games were teams in the lower half of the table. We were better prepared and Pogba returning to fitness was like a new signing. Pogba was allowed to play more forward because our opponents were of a lesser quality. We were found out at the start of this season though. In addition to our lack of pre-season training. We are looking much sharper now.

What a difference a few new signings can make to a team. Luke Shaw is playing better now that his game is on the line. Luke Shaw taking free-kicks and now putting in quality crosses from the left. I had to rub my eyes a couple of times.

Cavani is the real deal and has caused Martial to elevate his game.

Comment

Sir Jangle, I agree. I remain very nervous about Lindelof.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Van De Beek a go tek somebody game.

Ole rate Mengi as a future center back so maybe he just should loan him out for a year.

All I can say is Ole building a nice squad, who is going to be bex because they are not on the field? All of a sudden Manu look strong. De Gea keeping out of his skin. It look like Ole whisper to him that Henderson looking good.

Wan Basikka looking great, them soon stop passing the ball on that side of the field.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      I like Arsenal.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah, it is an authentic team, but then, you love a fly by night one too, go figure.

Comment

Working...
                        X