X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockman, Victor Lindeloff says

"Hello!"

A mean ... that pass ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

See, that is what I do not get, an isolated occurrence means more to you than regular ones insomuch that it becomes defining.
    He is improving though.

What I want you to do is ,when Bruno fails at making that high risk pass, acknowledge that he thwarted an attack , one that could have resulted in a goal.

Comment

If Bruno don’t attempts the high risk passes then we are predictable. That’s why we bought him.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        See, that is what I do not get, an isolated occurrence means more to you than regular ones insomuch that it becomes defining.
        He is improving though.

What I want you to do is ,when Bruno fails at making that high risk pass, acknowledge that he thwarted an attack , one that could have resulted in a goal.
        What you smokin' bro? This is not the first time he has done that. Check the link ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaY7qu9ozRk.

I have no problem to acknowledge when Bruno fails to make a pass. As a matter of fact Bruno's own reaction when the pass fails is enough. Right now only 3 players aren't afraid to make a high risk pass .. Rashford, Bruno and Pogba. Sometimes I wish more players would take a risk.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Jangle, I am not against a player opting for those passes but the success rate is what determines how frequent it should be attempted.
          We are executing plays wrong, seldom do I see the third point of the triangle when we are advancing the ball, an over reliance on trying those high risk passes is not helpful in rectifying that fundamental flaw.
          I've seen on a few occasions, a player opting to find someone in the box despite that player being marshalled by two opponents when an open teammate was in proximity of the passer.
          Those are things that will be revealed if we had a data analyst on board.
          Last edited by Rockman; April 8, 2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            If Bruno don’t attempts the high risk passes then we are predictable. That’s why we bought him.
            Well said Jangle. A wha duh Rockman?

Comment

Your fondness and commitment to Man U can't be questioned, where we do not see eye to eye is on what we have and how to make it better.
              Today, it was painful to watch my team, myriad problems detected, my guess those problems were overshadowed by the results as far as you are concerned.

Comment

Your issue with Bruno should really be directed towards the coach for employing the tactics which require such high risk passes.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                  X