Super Cat : He and his family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Cat : He and his family

Need your prayers. Lord restore his soul.Ahhhhhh Sahhhhhhhhhhh!

Really Sad.Remember him for what he was and what he gave us.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X
    Need your prayers. Lord restore his soul.Ahhhhhh Sahhhhhhhhhhh!

Really Sad.Remember him for what he was and what he gave us.
    What is this about Super Cat?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Arguable.The most charismatic deejay of the 80s.
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

What happen to cat.

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
          Arguable.The most charismatic deejay of the 80s.

No argument and the 90s collaborated with many a american artiste in the hip hop industry to push reggae in that market,Kris's Kross,Biggie,Heavy D and Mary J Blige.

Clashed with the Don Gorgon at his peak , in time his medical struggle will be revealed. I won't speak on it,he was and will always be my favorite DJ.

PeeJay and I booked him in college for a concert ,we were over the moon when he preformed.

Just give thanks and prayers.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wish him all the best. I have a friend who dated a family member and he didn't have good words. Hope the Don Dada get well.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the whole family has mental problems...see his sister walking street barefoot in cockburn pen all the while...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                No argument and the 90s collaborated with many a american artiste in the hip hop industry to push reggae in that market,Kris's Kross,Biggie,Heavy D and Mary J Blige.

Clashed with the Don Gorgon at his peak , in time his medical struggle will be revealed. I won't speak on it,he was and will always be my favorite DJ.

PeeJay and I booked him in college for a concert ,we were over the moon when he preformed.

Just give thanks and prayers.
                Dont know cat personal but Maragh who
                Taught art n craft at hailey silassy sc drink
                At my relatives place..A very popular hide
                Out close to stadium.They're relatives.
                Maragh died in Miami a couple years ago.
                United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  the whole family has mental problems...see his sister walking street barefoot in cockburn pen all the while...
                  Thanks Brick your personal social emphaty comforting input is always welcome.

Comment

Thanks Brick your personal social emphaty comforting input is always welcome.
                    Mek mi ask bricktop ah question. When
                    Women walk barefoot are they mad or impoverish?
                    Mi walk barefoot all di while guh pick up
                    Mail.Is it mental?.Big up the cat n family.
                    Get better soon.

My problem is bipolar .it does
                    Not mean am insane.Am
                    Taking shots now and winning
                    Yourself off it can be difficult.
                    Once you have bipolar it's with yuh
                    Forever. CAN GO AWAY FOR TWO DECADES.
                    Studies had found.Mines was clinical
                    Meaning studied.
                    Last edited by wbvs; April 4, 2021, 03:32 PM.
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

thanks for sharing your experience wbvs...little X should share his experience now...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        thanks for sharing your experience wbvs...little X should share his experience now...
                        Is your hate for me so filled with vitriol that it stops you from having empathy for others when I am involved in the conversation. Dont curse me for showing you up as a fraud, thats on you . I only highlight it,if you can confess your shortcomings and embrace them,then you can start on your journey in being human.

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
                          Mek mi ask bricktop ah question. When
                          Women walk barefoot are they mad or impoverish?
                          Mi walk barefoot all di while guh pick up
                          Mail.Is it mental?.Big up the cat n family.
                          Get better soon.

My problem is bipolar .it does
                          Not mean am insane.Am
                          Taking shots now and winning
                          Yourself off it can be difficult.
                          Once you have bipolar it's with yuh
                          Forever. CAN GO AWAY FOR TWO DECADES.
                          Studies had found.Mines was clinical
                          Meaning studied.

Mutabaruka walks barefoot does that means he has a mental illness and I am sure he isn't the only one in JA and around the world that participates in the social and cultural practice.

To stygmatize with generalization is a product of a fool ,right Brick ?

Comment

Is your hate for me so filled with vitriol that it stops you from having empathy for others when I am involved in the conversation. Dont curse me for showing you up as a fraud, thats on you . I only highlight it,if you can confess your shortcomings and embrace them,then you can start on your journey in being human.
                            100% on point

Dippy the Dummy Deportee is a 100% morally bankrupt and corrupt entity. I realized this years ago by his open celebration of Dudus and his fellow mass murderers. He's enabled in that orientation here by a band of hypocrites - i.e. those Dummies remaining silent while the Dummy Deportee celebrates atrocities committed by his psychopathic, criminal "associates". They do this because they share similar partisan political views. That shared orientation blinds them to and/or prevents them from being even mildly critical of the Dummy Deportee's intimate criminal connections. Pathetic in the extreme

The moral rot that dooms Jamaica to continued violence and social chaos is on full display here by such people.

Bun dem out everlasting
                            Last edited by Don1; April 5, 2021, 11:06 AM.
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

hate? how could i hate somebody that makes me laugh as much as you & rockhead do? i look forward to the ridiculous posts you two make each day...it brings great joy to my life...comic relief

Comment

Working...
                              X