It's a girl!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a girl!!!

I just wanted to share with my forum family the announcement of the birth today of my second child. After waiting for sixteen years, God has decided to bless me and my wife another girl.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

congrats Dada.

you goose cook fi the next two years

enjoy every minute of it and take care of the wifey and the baby.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

congrats
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Just saw your post

Congratulations!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I just wanted to share with my forum family the announcement of the birth today of my second child. After waiting for sixteen years, God has decided to bless me and my wife another girl.
          Jah bless.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Congrats!!!

I'm sure the wait wasn't that bad. heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well done boss...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Thank you all. As Sass seh, me goose cook now. I am outnumbered in my house. I wanted to produce a "special" baller for the Reggaeboyz but the ReggaeGirlz may need more help.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Congrats Jangle. Now you're under WOMEN rules Just know that your hours of watching football are now depleted.
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

So you neva have nuttin fi do wid it?

Comment

Wow Gamma awesome! Well done Pop! Congrats to you and your family! - T.K.
                      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Congrats, boss!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hehe... you gats lots of jokes Missah TK and Bricky .

MadamX - football time will NEVER be depleted........(so I say living in my fool's paradise)

Thanks grandpa karl.

Comment

Congrats mi bredren.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Congrats bossman, nuff tings ah gwaan fi di 2009.

BTW yuh should ah post it pon di everyting or di football. cause normally mi juss come an go an nuh check yah so.

Everyting is good sameway. congrats again boss.

Comment

Working...
                              X