Luke Shaw gave a performance yesterday that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Shaw gave a performance yesterday that

made Jose take notes. I really wanted the fellow to get on the score sheet. Wish he continues to fight for his place on the team.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes he was impressive going forward and gives reasons for pause. The goal came from his side though he was at fault for being unaware of the winger's run down the outside.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The change is Mourinho is endorsing Shaw's performance, and that indicates he is considering energetic Shaw figuring..
      Jangle, Mourinho spent time trying to contain Messi, Neymar etc, on his return to tge EPL, he targeted Hazzard(Herrera red card), Silva and DeBruyne will find it difficult getting marshaled by Matic and Fellaini.
      There will be a disconnect as it pertains to servicing City's pair of decent strikers and way too sudden for Pepto to make on the field adjustments.
      City will be flushed as used toilet paper, the hope is other teams will be inspired..
      We are MUCH better with Pogba,but Mourinho still has at his disposal the players to get the job done.
      He can't tell this team to take a defensive approach, the players would ignore the request.

Comment

Luke Shaw look fit and made good offensive runs, but still a defensive liability. He didn't recover in time a few times in this game.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X