Don : Your Geopolitical analysis is needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don : Your Geopolitical analysis is needed

What does the mad man Trump gain by throwing the FBI/CIA/NASA/MI under the bus , is he trying to be tried for treason ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    What does the mad man Trump gain by throwing the FBI/CIA/NASA/MI under the bus , is he trying to be tried for treason ?
    All part of his grand strategy to 'Fren up' Putin to get his foray into Russia's markets on 'fast-forward' and lining his pockets with tremendous wealth!!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Something isn't right with this man,the election is over and he is still at war with the intelligence service,it's a fight he can't win.If this continues I see them quietly building a case for treason against him.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The man say Assange say him never get nutten from the Russians so what the CIA a talk bot, lol. So here we have the President-elect of the USA siding with an American fugitive over the government organizations that branded him a fugitive.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

I suspect many of these institutions will be very different places by the end of the Reign of Trump.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Meaning?....If he goes to war with them , I expect them to do same with him,he is a mad man who thinks his ego can't fit in this world.

It's a battle he can't win.

Comment

This is beyond objective geopolitical analysis...

What's needed for Trump is a psychiatric analysis

Not my forte tho
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hehe.......Well I said he was mad,glad to know I was spot on,can you speak of the ramifications of his actions if well ( when) he doesn't desist ?

Comment

I keep telling unnuh ....Hitler was democratically elected ..... Trump spells baaaad news. He is not playing by any rules, ANY rules .... So what will you get in the long run. Can anyone say?

Remember at the time of the Iraqi invasion I asked 'what lessons were learned from Vietnam?'

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unlike Germany,America has checks and balances,the nation's geo political self interest are bigger than one nut.

Impeach for treason is always on the table in the USA,Dem nuh ramp fi use it.

Comment

Well, he has won many a battle recently that he was not supposed to win so I wouldn't write him off just yet.

Some people have the gift of getting the public to go along with more and more effery until one day they wake up and realize its too late. We will see how it goes.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Who is going to call for impeachment? You forget that it is elected officials who have to impeach. CIA cannot impeach anyone.

Trump just bitchslap Ryan yesterday and mek him haffe draw reverse gear fast fast. On an ethics issue no less.

New sheriff in town and him have big guns.

Comment

What I am saying Islan if the nut goes to war against the intelligence agencies ,I expect them to do same with him by providing evidence to relative parties for a case of impeachment.

Not that they are going to vote on impeaching him ,as you stated they are not elected officials.

Yuh see mi.

Comment

I have : 1 term president ,his house is too divided,I consider this his best moments in power ,yes and he isnt in office yet.
                          Last edited by Sir X; January 4, 2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Hehe.......Well I said he was mad,glad to know I was spot on,can you speak of the ramifications of his actions if well ( when) he doesn't desist ?
                            Dat mi bredrin...is the 800K lb. gorilla inna di China Shop.
                            (To mix metaphors )

Wha dat agguh mash up nuhbaddy nuh know 'til it manifest
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Look at the people him 'bring over' ..... Checks and balances only work when the people invoke dem .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X