I seriously do thing that Bruce needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously do thing that Bruce needs

to reconsider this 2% of the budget to the constituency development fund. During the pre election debate, Omar indicated it would be $J150 million to each MP. That would be every year and if the budget increases the next year, which it will, that amount would increase.

I think that is too much. If roads in my constituency needs to be fixed, who would pay for it? The CDF?

Secondly, does this mean that the SESP will no longer exist?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What questioning Bruce almighty?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      What questioning Bruce almighty?
      Why not? I'm not into the klan thing like you and the rest. MAtter of fact, I'll be the first one to question this gov't on serious matters.

One more thing, he may be Bruce almighty to you .... not to me.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Why not? I'm not into the klan thing like you and the rest. MAtter of fact, I'll be the first one to question this gov't on serious matters.

yuh did ask a lot of questions of di last Government I hope. Kah dere was more questians dan answers.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
          yuh did ask a lot of questions of di last Government I hope. Kah dere was more questians dan answers.

hehehe ... somebody talk to myYout fi mi nuh?

Comment

Not into the Klan business?
            What you mean is; you are seeing signs that Brucie might not be "all that"! ...and, the pre-election 'feel good' sounds are just that - pre-election stuff that you are now saying we should not, as the nurses did, take seriously or truth!

Hey...even the klan shall come awake!
            Early days, yet!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Not into the Klan business?
              What you mean is; you are seeing signs that Brucie might not be "all that"! ...and, the pre-election 'feel good' sounds are just that - pre-election stuff that you are now saying we should not, as the nurses did, take seriously or truth!

Hey...even the klan shall come awake!
              Early days, yet!
              Yuh related to Profit Phinn?

Comment

Yuh related to Profit Phinn?

Rest yuhsef, boss! Brucie almighty is dere!

Comment

eh hem..ehh hemmm!!!! damn thing fasten inna me throat...EH HEMMMM! Wonder where me can find a tuff piece of bread to clear it...
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    eh hem..ehh hemmm!!!! damn thing fasten inna me throat...EH HEMMMM! Wonder where me can find a tuff piece of bread to clear it...
                    Try Captain's Bakery!

Comment

LOL, well all you have to do is wait two day and the bread get dry as chip, just ask Mosiah.

But I do recall questioning the wisdom of the $150m pay out after Bruce made the announcement and you and your side kick Assassin almost scalp me.

Well is ongle one month gone, nuff more revelations soon come..the euphoria wearing off quick.
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        LOL, well all you have to do is wait two day and the bread get dry as chip, just ask Mosiah.

But I do recall questioning the wisdom of the $150m pay out after Bruce made the announcement and you and your side kick Assassin almost scalp me.

Well is ongle one month gone, nuff more revelations soon come..the euphoria wearing off quick.
                        Wait ... didn't you ask why all the constituencies were getting the same amount? Thats where we had a difference as I think it should be distributed equally.

Now all I'm saying is that he needs to revise that 2% because that may be too much.

Comment

See this is the thing, the JLP had been in the wilderness so long they had time to sit down and formulate all their plans then refine them then fine tune them.

Bruce has been preaching this 2% thing for a very long time so he must know what he is talking about.

And by the way $150m for a constituency like St James North West is not enough but it might just be too much for say a Manchester South or a Westmoreland Eastern- which was my point in the first place.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                          X