Shaw to address $15b deficit in Parliament tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    you seem like you want everything done inna one day.

What was the JLP to do, Just have the "three wisemen" or "blind mouse" just go in and within 2 weeks change everything?

Give the man them sometime to brainstorm and put their package togather.
    Listen! - Yuh cyaan disagree wid Lazie! ...how the hell can you agree that the JLP administration is following and using the "bond" negotiated by Omar and the PNP?

Wah yuh a duh? 'Memba yuh an Lazie innah di same klan?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Do you people think any at all? The man dem just come in, how else would you expect them to finance the budget?
      Damn Lazie agree on 'stay di course'! ???????
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

PNP Govt failed in their objectives...

We had to change course.....

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          PNP Govt failed in their objectives...

We had to change course.....
          ...to accepting Omar's laid base plan?!
          ...to following the path Omar had laid down to support financing the budget?

Ofcourse you have changed YOUR JLP course from "we must change course" to the PNP's "not changing course"!
          Damn set of lying jokers...that JLP klan!

...I guess you and the rest of the klan will now come with that pathetic ridiculous - "How could you believe us?" ...following on the same path of Audley Shaw's response to the nurses, "I cannot recall! ...I never made such a promise!" through to the klan's PR "How could you believe us!"
          LIARS!
          Last edited by Karl; October 9, 2007, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Damn Lazie agree on 'stay di course'! ???????
            There are times I read some posts here, I'm convinced why the PNP was allowed to mess things up for 18 years. KArl .... gwaan duh yuh ting.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              ...to accepting Omar's laid base plan?!
              ...to following the path Omar had laid down to support financing the budget?

Ofcourse you have changed YOUR JLP course from "we must change course" to the PNP's "not changing course"!
              Damn set of lying jokers...that JLP klan!

...I guess you and the rest of the klan will now come with that pathetic ridiculous - "How could you believe us?" ...following on the same path of Audley Shaw's response to the nurses, "I cannot recall! ...I never made such a promise!" through to the klan's PR "How could you believe us!"
              LIARS!
              Surely you cannot be serious.

Clearly you do not understand what 'Change Course' means.

Please explain what you believe the term 'Change Course' means in the context of the JLP mantra... this should be fun....

Comment

Can we say dem not changing course just yet?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Can we say dem not changing course just yet?
                  Instructions have been given... it tek a while fi di vessel to react.. all that inertia from the previous jokers...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                    Instructions have been given... it tek a while fi di vessel to react.. all that inertia from the previous jokers...
                    Sometimes mi really affi wonder if dem posts must be taken seriously.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi tink is Local Govt Election campaigning..gots to be.. nobody can truly be that obtuse...

Comment

Working...
                      X