No announcement yet.

Anyone here ever eat Alligator tail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mi woulda brown stew that John Crow wid some irish potato so fast him stomach woulden get a chance fi sick him!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL!!!!
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        No have not had the squirrel...yet but I still have time, there are some who have made nest in my brother's chimney in Philly wait till me go back deh, watch me and dem.

I have had shark, deer, wild boar, frogs legs and what the French name for snails again???

We only live once...
        Escargo!! ...and I can give you some squirrels Some driver ran over one on the road & killed the PEST, & I was so happy, I told the unknown driver a thousand thanks.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
          X