Anyone here ever eat Alligator tail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here ever eat Alligator tail?

I had some last week, quite nice and tender and succulent- we had a photo shoot for the food section and a part of it was that we got to eat the creations after taking the photos.

I did not eat much as it was mostly seafood but I had to sample the alligator tail and the desserts.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Chef Leonard Michael Thompson sets the Cajun Caesar Salad with Crawfish croutons on the table.
    Tropical Coconut Crème Brûlée

Picture
    View
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

only time mi a bite the tail a when him have me or somebody close to me inna him mouth

What it taste like?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        I had some last week, quite nice and tender and succulent- we had a photo shoot for the food section and a part of it was that we got to eat the creations after taking the photos.

I did not eat much as it was mostly seafood but I had to sample the alligator tail and the desserts.
        ...Next thing, you'll be telling me that you eat barbecue squirrell
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          only time mi a bite the tail a when him have me or somebody close to me inna him mouth

What it taste like?
          Sass, you have me LMAO
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

chicken! duh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yup....if by "eating alligator tail" there are no hidden references.

it is quite tender and as you say ...succulent. i've never had the "steak" though!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No hidden references boss, the real alligator me a talk bout, I would be hesitant to eat anything if the woman remind me or look like alligator in the first place...ha ha ha
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Have you had it Mosiah?
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Dem have an alligator farm, or is wild gators dem catch? Nuh sure mi have an appetite to eat wild reptiles.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bredrin me nuh come yah fi count cow...seen. Big time college trained chef cook up the food and put it pon plate boss
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

no sah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is alligator or crocodile?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is alligator me did eat....REVENGE of the humans!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not everything yu must put in your mouth! Hortical is right though...if the gators come from polluted areas, chances are there may be bio-accumulation (toxins, heavy metals, etc.) since they are top carnivores - so go for the farm-raised next time or find out the source...certainly I wouldn't eat one from the Everglades.
                              Anyhow, in TT, the caiman (small croc) is a local delicacy.....have sm friends who should have been at that food fare.

Comment

Working...
                              X