No announcement yet.

Rape row as Jah Cures comes to UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True. And if we feel otherwise, then maybe we need to change the sentencing guidelines or just lock up all prisoners for good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Has Jah Cure ever really professed Rasta as a religion?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

The other thing is, a man like 50 Cent used to sell drugs. I don't believe he has ever been incarcerated, but does that make him any better than those who were?

And look what he has done since leaving the drugs alone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ACorn (SP) was is an Xconvict amongst others but it nuh stop them.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WHE DI BO*VBOPU**7YRA%%ZZ CLAWTH THIS..lollllllllll....

DI MAN ANME Akon..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Dont you have classes to go to young man????
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X