• Show
Clear All

• Ross Kemp On Gangs - Jamaica - Part 1

Lazie mosiah allyuh eh shame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC6EMO6L0sE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjC535p_ltw part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1fx9...elated&search= part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlB9f...elated&search= part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4hi9...elated&search= part 5 -- an uptown gang

I am not a Trini. Your shame must be greater than mine!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

nice one nice one but relly and true yuh nuh shame go wash yuh face man

Comment

I have often wondered why I feel like taking a shower after opening your posts!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The funny thing about all this is that while Jamaicans dismiss these videos. Potential tourists know all about them and they ask me about it all the time.

we will have to address these issues before tourists feel safe coming back to jAMAICA in droves as the internet and chat rooms have made information more accessible than before.

We are still living in the dark ages as we think that banning welcome to Jamrock because of its images of reality can help us when the geenie is out of the bag.

respect

Comment

You know Shatta, I am not concerned about what the tourists think and if they want to come back to Jamaica. I am concerned that we need to find a way to stop this senseless loss of innocent lives. Is there a civil war in Jamaica why people have so many guns? Imagine all these young men with Glocks and assault weapons like M16, AK 47 and Uzis.

It is going to be difficult to change and may no change in our lifetime. This is ingrained in the culture now in those areas. Youths are born and that is all they know.

We need the tourist dollar, but we should not be thinking of correcting the problem for the tourists. We need to correct the problem for Jamaicans who live at home.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Money is their god Tilla and only when dem money is at risk do they stop and take stock. Thats how we were and notice say its only when dem mess with our money that we wake up to what we are truly worth and then tek weh wiself from round dem.

Boss I have to be honest with myself. I came to America and forgot what we came here for and I got caught up in the system and forgot about the struggle. It was only when they tried to stop my food that I got rude so of course if you want to help the youths you will have to first know what you are up against.

Sun Tzu say you have to know your enemy and the Egyptians say know yourself so when you put all that together no dead people dead?

We are concerned about the youths FACT
              We want to change their condition FACT
              Most in government and the private sector don't seem to care FACT
              The church is a damn joke and disgrace, plus a place filled with hypocrites who mock christ FAAAACT!

So now we see how the thing set and then we attack accordingly. You can't talk to a man if you naah speak him language?

respect
              Ras shatta chief servant to the street

Comment

Whats up with your obsession of everything negative that has to do with Jamaica.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Whats up with your obsession of everything negative that has to do with Jamaica.
                  what obsession i was on you tube i saw the video and posted it

Comment

Guns like dirt and we love the war mongering. Dem fi throw dem guns in a bon fire and dispose a dem. Guns everywhere except in the hands of descent people who caan shoot back!
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Its people like you who run wey and dont contribute ... even though trinidadians go abroad to get an education most return .... bout 2 million jakan born live out side ah yard ...... what ah shame .... yuh professionals just ah run wey

Comment

LOL!!!!! yuh rival jawge wid yuh uninformed nonsense!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X