RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perkins - Nurses (now online on Power 106 FM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perkins - Nurses (now online on Power 106 FM)

Training nurses in excess of what Jamaica needs and 'exporting' that excess is a waste as we are losing out on that investment in trainiong of those who leave and go abroad to work.

If a laff a dead!

Lazie's super brilliant Perkins making an ass of himself...

...the funny thing is the man who suggested to Perkins that such a reality of developing that excess for 'export' was beneficial to the country...just say there making cooing sounds!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Training nurses in excess of what Jamaica needs and 'exporting' that excess is a waste as we are losing out on that investment in trainiong of those who leave and go abroad to work.

If a laff a dead!

...the funny thing is the man who suggested to Perkins that such a reality of developing that excess for 'export' was beneficial to the country...just say there making cooing sounds!
    Sorry, I'm listening to music. However, after hearing you on the program with your 'facts' all twisted then see you come here patting yuhself on the back ..... I'd have to hear back that discussion to be certain that you're not yuh usual self .... getting yuh facts twisted.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If a laff a dead!

Hmm well lets use simple logic..

I have 1 Million dollars to invest.

Option 1: Spend 1 Million dollars to train 10 Nurses who go abroad and send back remittance

Option 2: Spend 1 Million dollars to train 10 Shipping and Logistics engineers that stay in Jamaica providing consumption GCT, taxes and contribute to export economy.

You choose Karl. Mek wi see just how murky your thought process is.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Hmm well lets use simple logic..

I have 1 Million dollars to invest.

Option 1: Spend 1 Million dollars to train 10 Nurses who go abroad and send back remittance

Option 2: Spend 1 Million dollars to train 10 Shipping and Logistics engineers that stay in Jamaica providing consumption GCT, taxes and contribute to export economy.

You choose Karl. Mek wi see just how murky your thought process is.
        So I see you listened to Mutty...and, thought his reasoning sensible! trotting down the same damn foolish line of reasoning?

...and, it is persons like you taking over leadership roles in our Jamaica?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Sorry, I'm listening to music.
          You came on late. Just ended his comic reasoning. "Both sides of the Story" coming up now.

Comment

Bruce appoint Maudib tuh?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Bruce appoint Maudib tuh?!
              ...either dat hor im lead tru di choir-klans system!

Comment

i may have missed something karl...can you explain your own opinion on that issue and why? i'm VERY curious to know.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You came on late. Just ended his comic reasoning. "Both sides of the Story" coming up now.
                  You refer to the IJJ's position as comic reasoning? Slap yuhself Karl.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    i may have missed something karl...can you explain your own opinion on that issue and why? i'm VERY curious to know.

Let me say this to give Maudib and the klan a chance to wheel and come again...The klan acts...and, wants us to also act...as if problems and solutions can be broken down into simple one issue/topic/entity that can be packaged in an airtight 'little-box' cut off from any other thing.

Running a business or a country is not like that!

Comment

That is not one of the Options.

I also do not need to listen to Mutty.

What is being discussed is a less than efficient short term method to mop up unused labour... you do not want to twist that into some LABOUR EXPORT STRATEGY when you have not properly identified your niche markets and have a human resource strategy to maximize the opportunity..

You sir are an idiot and do not even know it.

'He who knows not and knows not he knows not is a fool.. shun them'

Comment

Let me say this to give Maudib and the klan a chance to wheel and come again...The klan acts...and, wants us to also act...as if problems and solutions can be broken down into simple one issue/topic/entity that can be packaged in an airtight 'little-box' cut off from any other thing.

Running a business or a country is not like that!
                        LOL !! WHOEE !

Life is really simple Karl... the PNP Klan only make it seem difficult.. remember they are defying gravity with their economic performance.. just look at our regional neighbours if you doubt it.

Jamaica's problem is not economic (the wheel has already been created), it is POLITICAL, the politics of those that weild power and the policies and agendas they pursue.. if you do not believe it, simply look are the performance of the rest of the World and our Regional Neighbours over the past 18 years.. please do not tell me that Jamaica has some never before seen constraints that help to defy gravity... unless you are referring to the PNP...

Comment

You need help...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                            LOL !! WHOEE !

Life is really simple Karl... the PNP Klan only make it seem difficult.. remember they are defying gravity with their economic performance.. just look at our regional neighbours if you doubt it.

Jamaica's problem is not economic (the wheel has already been created), it is POLITICAL, the politics of those that weild power and the policies and agendas they pursue.. if you do not believe it, simply look are the performance of the rest of the World and our Regional Neighbours over the past 18 years.. please do not tell me that Jamaica has some never before seen constraints that help to defy gravity... unless you are referring to the PNP...
                            Well what is the rate of population growth in those our neighbours?
                            ...do any have the type - vigorous, large and growing underground economy?
                            ...do any have raw material or minerial resource we do not have?
                            ...better educated work-force?
                            ...etc., etc?

Why have some of these our neighbour grown as they did and we did as we did?

You do not...yuh waan mi scream - YOU DO NOT LOOK AT SUCH IN ISOLATION! It is a fool who does that!

Comment

ok i got that, but i still don't understand what you are advocating for or are you advocating anything at all? that is what i don't get.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X