Gamma this ever happen to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma this ever happen to you?

BTW did you get the emails I sent you last week?

Kingston Lawyer and The country Police

A lawyer runs a stop sign in Portland and gets pulled over by the Police. He thinks that he is smarter than the police because he is a lawyer from Kingston and is certain that he has a better education than any Jamaican Police.

He decides to prove this to himself and have some

fun at the Police's expense.

The Police says," Yuh License an yuh registration, please."

"What for?" says the lawyer.

The Police says, "Yuh didn't come to a complete stop at de stop sign."

Then the lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

"Yuh neva did come to a complete stop, Says the Police. "License an registration, please."

The lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

"De difference is dat yuh hav fe come to ah complete stop - dat's de law. License an registration, please!" the Police says.

Lawyer says,"If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration; and you give me the ticket.

If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket."

Get yuh backside outa de vehicle, sar, the Police says.

At this point, the Police drape up de man, pull out his batton and starts beating the ever-loving hell out of the lawyer and asks, "Yuh waan me fe stop, ar just slow down"?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

erhm...only one time. yesmi get dem...seeitdeh...yuh mek mi start laugh again!!!!

"mah nose bleeds everyday".....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It wasn't the nose bleed I was staring at at all....but it is typical of the one who gets he ass whooping to find excuses..after the small girl use her head to wipe up the entire street....ha ha ha
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

a blind man could have picked up a hammer and saw those things!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          BTW did you get the emails I sent you last week?

Kingston Lawyer and The country Police

A lawyer runs a stop sign in Portland and gets pulled over by the Police. He thinks that he is smarter than the police because he is a lawyer from Kingston and is certain that he has a better education than any Jamaican Police.

He decides to prove this to himself and have some

fun at the Police's expense.

The Police says," Yuh License an yuh registration, please."

"What for?" says the lawyer.

The Police says, "Yuh didn't come to a complete stop at de stop sign."

Then the lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

"Yuh neva did come to a complete stop, Says the Police. "License an registration, please."

The lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

"De difference is dat yuh hav fe come to ah complete stop - dat's de law. License an registration, please!" the Police says.

Lawyer says,"If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration; and you give me the ticket.

If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket."

Get yuh backside outa de vehicle, sar, the Police says.

At this point, the Police drape up de man, pull out his batton and starts beating the ever-loving hell out of the lawyer and asks, "Yuh waan me fe stop, ar just slow down"?
          Bwoy how yuh like tell lie pon policeman suh. But this is really funny.
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
          X